Looking for 5-footer friends!

Options
Crossed over from Lose It and now I need some new friends! I am very much interested in connecting and networking with other LADIES that are petite in stature (5 foot or around there), and wanting to lose the pounds! I really need some buddies that can relate to being overweight and SHORT. I am proactive about logging my progress daily - so let's be accountable to each other! Add me: Pudgebrownie

Replies

• kidchewy2
    kidchewy2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5'5 close enough? Feel free to add me, I would like to help if I can, plus It'll be nice having somebody help keep me on track :-)
  • Pudgebrownie
    Options
    5'5 close enough? Feel free to add me, I would like to help if I can, plus It'll be nice having somebody help keep me on track :-)

Yes! I'd love to add you :] Or you can add me, which ever is easiest. I just downloaded MFP today, so I have zero progress at this point. I will start logging my food etc starting tomorrow.
  • Pudgebrownie
    Options
    Oops, quoted instead of posting..
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my 244 pounds. My short term goal is to lose 40 pounds by my wedding in April 2013, and long term I'd like to lose 80-100 pounds. :]
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and would like to lose around 20-25 pounds. This is my third day on MFP so feel free to add me! The more friends the better.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2'' (I still believe I'm 5'2 3/4'', but I think my license says 5'1'' hahah). But yeah. Add me if you like.

Edit: I'm not really looking to lose pounds, but I can be support! Plus I don't want to gain pounds!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1" 1/2. Know what you mean and how it feels. You can add me.

I would like to lose 30 but ultimate would be great to lose45 or 50.
  • sherrie1056
    Options
    Well, I'm not much taller than you (5'5")! I know how it feels to be seriously overweight because I used to weigh 230 lbs. That was a long time ago. I weighed 130 pounds last November and since retiring from my job I've climbed up to 147 which is an uncomfortable weight for me. None of my clothes fit and I've been wishing I'd never given my "fat" clothes away. I never made time in my life for friends since I was working 40+ hours a week and raising my kids alone, but realize now that was probably a bad move. Wishing you the best of luck in your weight loss endeavor and would love to be friends. Hopefully we can motivate and encourage each other!
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" =) Feel free to add me everybody!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5" (can't forget the half..lol).

I just sent you a friend request.
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    5'2"...and can't stand it when I gain a few pounds and it looks like I packed on 10. We "petite" do have our challenges. Let's join together and KICK THIS fat off!

I currently weigh 153 and am 48 years old. The years definitely make it harder to lose weight. I have a small frame but am busty...REALLY fun during jumping jacks!

:laugh:
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I have lost 40 pounds so far. Still a long way to go to my GW!! Anyone can add me I need all the help I can get!!
  • Stinkeymonkey
    Stinkeymonkey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5' and know how difficult it is to lose weight. Gaining 5 pounds means going up one clothing size!

I'm pretty much at goal now but if I lost another 5 pounds I would be fine with that. :)
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5 feet exactly, over 50 years old, and it is more difficult to lose now. I have about 10-12 more pounds to get rid of. Friend me if you would like however I do not have an open diary, just so you know ahead of time. I do, however, provide support and encouragement in your journey!
  • karen4801
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and shrinking daily!! I am currently at 165 and need to get down to about 120 - I'll never see the size 4 again but that's okay with me. As a senior citizen with active grandchildren (9 & 12), I want to be able to move more easily and to not be ashamed of my appearance. This WILL work - it's a matter of getting used to the changes in life style. Like any other major life change - i.e. quitting smoking - it may take a while to get the new life style working but I'm sure it will kick in eventually! Please feel free to add me to your list of friends - I'll be as supportive as possible!
  • terrileem
    Options
    Hi thats me, Im 5 feet exactly and just joined today.
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    female
    5'2" !

add me :)
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm 5'2"!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    23 years old, 5'3" and hoping to lose 10-15 pounds! Feel free to add me :)
  • bsdurdak
    bsdurdak Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5 foot exactly. And losing weight is not easy for me.
    Plus, I work in an office all day chained to a desk!!
    I'd love some friends that are going thru the same as me!!
    Add me please..

Thanks,
    Becky:flowerforyou: