hi

Options
:smile: my name is marty and this is new to me i dont have much computer skillsso.it will take me a min to reply

Replies

• flbeachbuddy
    flbeachbuddy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been on a week or so, have already lost 1.5 lbs.

You'll be surprised by the activity on the site. For example, you just posted this and I am replying. Didn't see where you are from, I am in the Tampa Bay area in FL. It froze last night here, I am hoping some of my plants are ok.

Enjoy, I am hooked!
  • jchapple
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, and am day 2 :D.

I live in the UK and we're having the worst winter for 40 years - never seen so much snow. My plants are most definately dead! :(
  • scrappinmom
    Options
    Welcome....This will be the start of my second week and I thought I did pretty well the first week with a loss of 2#. I didn't do any excersicing as I injured my back on Christmas Eve and am in no shape to be bouncing around but as soon as I can I hope that I can keep up with the 1-2#'s a week. I have found that this site is excellent because you can be accountable for all you eat. I love it and hope it will be a success for you as well.
  • mommabearbrant
    Options
    we live in lawton ok i have been married for 29years have 3 grown kids i had bariatric surgery 16 months ago one of my friends gave me this site hope to do what i can to keep off my weight