My Ultimate Before & After Pics 88 lbs.!

Options

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!

your hubby looks like Hugh Grant in the first pic.
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome Job!
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    *whistles* You make me jealous. Time to go lift some weights. :laugh:
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow, you just pushed me that much more, Thanks! You and your husband look great!
  • emmab_73
    emmab_73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such a beautiful person, inside and out! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures...you brought me to tears!! And you're so totally right...we can all do this!
    :happy:
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! You look so much happier!!!
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look great! You looked pretty before too, you know. Being healthier and having more energy is the best bit.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats!! You do look much happier and healthier as well! Blessings!! <><
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! Great job!!!
  • edjina
    edjina Posts: 2
    Options
    OMG! just awsome! This is just what I needed to see. I have 80lbs to loose too. My son just left for Marine Boot camp and in 13 weeks when I see him again I want him to be as proud of me as I am of him. I would love some advice. Im walking for exercise 30min a day right now. Again you look beautiful,congrats.
  • cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! What a transformation, congratulations!!
  • shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Congratulations on losing so much weight the right way! You are an inspiration for sure :-)
  • jendc21
    jendc21 Posts: 5
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! I would be happy to lose a fraction of that by next year!! i would feel AMAZING if i looked how you do by next year!! Im starting off at 220 lbs... I lost 4 lbs so far...i think its been 2 weeks? again CONGRATS! you are truely an inspiration!!
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Quite Impressive, and you got hubby to tuck in his shirt for the pic too!
  • blinkinglight
    Options
    You look young enough to be your hubby's daughter! Wow! Fantastic, really inspirational.
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options
    amazing!!!!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic results. You look great x
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I have been off MFP for the past couple months and and have regained 10 lbs. for ignoring what I was eating and slacking on exercise...it is people like you that keep me coming back and further inspiring me! Keep up the good work!
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Your hot...amazing job!!! You should be so proud!!!!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an accomplishment and be proud of all the work you put in, you look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!