Hello

Options
Hey fitness fans!

My name is Vance McDaniel. I have had this app on my phone for quite some time. I plan on using the app to simply count my calories and keep track of my intake. You will notice there is a picture of me from my bodybuilding days. Sadly due to life circumstances and illness I no longer have that physique. I am a robust and flabby 350 pounds. When I have the nerve I will take and post pictures. I am here to get back into top shape and recapture the foundations of a fit life. I will be blogging and sharing my journey. Ironically I am a personal trainer with a small client base. Most of my clients knew me before I had cancer. So they know I am good at what I do. However, I no longer look the part. I am excited about reclaiming all I have lost and more.

I look forward to being a part of this wonderful community.

Hang Loose and Stay Fit

Replies

• AngelUK1985
    AngelUK1985 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your illness but dont worry about pictures most of us are here to lose weight or to get back into shape:)
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through.

That being said: You can so do this. Your muscles will remember what's up and chase the fat monsters away!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard...and sorry to hear about your illness but glad you recovered...

you never have to post pictures, but at the very least take them...so you can pull them out to remind yourself of the journey and the successes along the way...

Good luck and stay strong!
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear your recovering from your illness and you will get your body back. We are all here to support each other. Feel free to add me. I love weight lifting and I'm sure you've got great tips
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome and so sorry to hear of your illness. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Mark
  • vancemcdaniel
    Options
    Thanks for all of the kind words. I can see this is a wonderful community.One of the reasons I love the fitness community is because of the love and warmth I have been privileged of seeing and conveying over the years.

I will certainly be posting images and tracking my own progress for both my motivation and those around me. I am looking forward to this amazing journey.

I don't believe in getting on a scale. I think the mirror and the way my clothing fits is the best determination for tracking success. I will be glad to share my approach and methodology with all whom are interested, and I look forward to hearing about the journey each of you has embarked upon. Let's do this!

V