Life begins now!

Options
Just joined today. Really looking forward to using this site instead of tracking my food and weight in a book! Really excited to see the results. Am feeling motivated and raring to go!

Replies

• jimgatewood
    jimgatewood Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are starting out with a great attitude and that's the number one tool for losing weight. Just be sure to make yourself accountable by logging in your calories and exercise every day and with that great attitude you will do well. If you need support please feel free to visit my profile and befriend.

21604338.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Rayzback
    Rayzback Posts: 73
    Options
    If you have a smart phone, highly recommend the app if you don't have it already Mine's become more of a kitchen utensil these days :} Good luck on your journey!
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love your topic title "Life begins now!"....I feel like that describes me finally beginning my weight loss journey too! Best of luck on your journey!
  • Piggytummy
    Piggytummy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! love the positive attitude! Add me if youre lookin for active mfp pals :)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    No "life" has existed for billions of years according to science....haha jk good luck with your journey.