Weights/boxing;before/after pics?(after having a baby?):D

Options
hi i'm just about to start doing weights (well dumbbells) and hopefully getting a punch bag to do boxing workouts to try and tone the extra flab STILL left over from having my baby 19months ago! its mainly just my stomach and the bit above it which just seems to be flab/loose skin combined (as I put on about 2.5stone whilst pregnant and then lost about 4stone fairly quickly afterwards :S) I was wondering if anyone has had success with weights/boxing to get rid of the leftover flab and if so any tips/success pics would be really really appreciated!! thanks :D

Replies

• LisaM222
    LisaM222 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have any experience with this as I don't have any babies, but I didn't want to read and run. However, I have heard that toning up in the stomach area really helps with that. Good luck!! You look amazing! :)
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It's probably different for me because I am a guy but I do boxing and weight training and have found it to be very beneficial, especially with flabbyness. Although I think most people would tell you that the flabbyness is from diet and it will eventually go away.
  • BoxingAli
    BoxingAli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i also do boxing/kickboxing. mainly w/the heavy bag. i have lost 60 pounds and gone down from size 24 to 12/14...so i would say boxing helps in losing pounds, inches and toning.... check my profile, i have a comparison pic.

good luck!
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    I haven't gotten that far in yet. But, I have been using Aveeno skin firming lotion and it works wonders it is about $8 at Walmart where I live. But, it is great. Plus, sometimes I use Hemp lotion. There is one that darkens and tones the skin. (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!