big hips...

Options
So i am blessed with 'birth bearing hips' (even though i haven't ever given birth) - :sad: I am trying to lose some weight, and although I'm only down 3 pounds, i can tell my hips are looking larger, because i lose everywhere else and I cannot seem to make them smaller.

It really discourages me, because when i have a little extra weight, it seems to blend them in a little bit.

Anyone have any magical solutions?? ugh...

Replies

• hopingslim
    hopingslim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump ...

same problem here..
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My solution was to marry someone who is equally obsessed with my hips... but in a good way. I was curvy before kids but now after two, especially the second one being a boy, I have a BIG ol butt!! I personally love it but that's because I am really obsessed with the pinup style.

The more curvy I get the more he can't keep his hands off of me. It's about perspective not perfection.
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My solution was to marry someone who is equally obsessed with my hips... but in a good way. I was curvy before kids but now after two, especially the second one being a boy, I have a BIG ol butt!! I personally love it but that's because I am really obsessed with the pinup style.

The more curvy I get the more he can't keep his hands off of me. It's about perspective not perfection.

I love this!! :flowerforyou: Luckily for me me my fiance LOVES my curves, I on the other hand - hate them! I guess it truly is about perspective.