13 months and 11 days, 101 lbs lost!!! PIC HEAVY

Options
I began my journey at the highest weight I have ever been in my life by far. I was in a terrible relationship on top of having had a very hard pregnancy and a recent baby put me at 270 lbs. I made the decision July 1, 2011 to change my life and stop being the fat kid. I have been somewhat overweight my entire life and it was time for a change. I was going to lose 100 lbs no matter what it took to do it. I am an active person anyway so changing my diet allowed me to lose the first 70 lbs alone. I was working two jobs from 8 am until 10:30 at night and wasn't able to get into the gym until the second job ended due to the company closing in April. This ended my 3 months plateau at 200 and I joined a gym and started losing again in Mid May and in the last 3 months lost the last 31 lbs. I have been able to do so many more things than I thought I ever would and celebrated my loss with a 5k Mud Run on Saturday, which just so happened to be the day I hit my 100 lbs. I feel awesome and want to thank all of my MFP friends who helped me through it for the last 3 1/2 months. Had I known about this site the whole time I would have used it throughout my journey. Here are the pictures along my journey. Thank you everyone!

Starting my journey at 270 lbs.

b6445197.jpg

240 lbs

a6d82c5a.jpg

235 lbs

40ad7d84.jpg

230 lbs

1f3fe30d.jpg

200 lbs

b41c7730.jpg

190 lbs

68ba0330.jpg

185 lbs

c24ddfd7.jpg

179 lbs

77fe6e51.jpg

169 lbs side by side

2dab45bb.jpg

270 to 169 side by side in the same outfit

379a11fa.jpg

Replies

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look amazing!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • mamma321
    mamma321 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome great Job you look amazing and must feel amazing!
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    :smile: Great job, you look great. Your hard work was well worth it. You are a encouragment.... Thanks for sharing...
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yay! You are looking good and strong!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    :drinker: WOO HOOOO!!!! Congrats, great job, you look amazing, you and your little flat tummy! Keep up the fantastic work!:flowerforyou:
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You should be soo proud of yourself cause you not only look amazing, but you're such an inspiration to others!! I can't wait to be able to post something like this when I reach my goal. Congrats to you!!
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It has been a very long and hard journey, but I will never go back there again!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL TRANSFORMATION!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look FANTASTIC!

Second of all, congrats!

Third of all, can you give me an idea on how you achieved this loss? Like, what kinds of food did you eat? What was your daily calorie goal?
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Excellent work!!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! GREAT Job!!!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look amazing :smile:
  • whatwouldmulderdo
    whatwouldmulderdo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have worked hard and it has paid off:)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you. You look amazing! Congrats!
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Way to go!!
  • hiawathaperez
    hiawathaperez Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo you geaux grrl......I love your saying. Nothing tastes as good as being thin.....(paraphrasing)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!