My first "diet."

Options
What I am really doing is a lifestyle change, not a diet but its the first time I have ever felt the need to loose weight. I have been skinnyfat my whole life and now I am 5'3" and 150 so I feel like getting in bikini shape for the summer.

I love real food and I don't eat "diet food" like low fat stuff. I like to eat whole, real foods that dont have long ingredients lists. I love to cook also. I am reading the "Suzanne Somers Diet" and I fully believe in a high fat (good fats) low sugar way of life. I also enjoy cooking lights recipes and Tosca Reno's "clean eating" :D

I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Jenny

Replies

• chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Every DIEt I've tried just caused me to gain more weight. I'm using the food diary to watch all I put in my mouth. I believe this is a life changing event and am ready for a change.
  • transformedjenny
    Options
    I agree! I think twice before I put anything in my body cause I dont want to write it in my food diary! LOL!!!! :) This is the way to go! :D
  • Lisl
    Lisl Posts: 6
    Options
    i hope this web site will help me to get more motivate to work out and lose weight. I know its not a lot what i wanna lose but i have a hard time doing that.
    Its nice meeting all of you!