Advice on my diary etc.

Options
Hi all,

Looking for some advice on my diary/plan etc. I have made my diary public. I am 5' 5'' and currently 144.4. There has been little movement in my weight for the past few weeks which is disappointing. I have been exercising and swimming lots. I am a vegan who eats her own hens eggs. Any advice from the experts welcomed!

Oh and my goal is between 135-149

Thanks in advance.

Uma

Replies

• LunaHare
    LunaHare Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Well, the food sounds perfectly disgusting. But you're meeting your calorie/macro goals pretty much every day and you're already at your goal weight. So I guess I'm confused as to what your actual question is?
  • connorsludge
    connorsludge Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looks yummy! I am a lacto (now ovo, too) vegetarian and very active. My weight didn't budge for months until I started eating a lot of protein.

I think you can look at my diary. There is a lot of dairy right now, but usually I'm a little heavier on the beans, legumes, and tofu. You might have to look back a week or so, as I tracked on paper last week, but my goal is 90-110 grams of protein per day and a 40-30-30 distribution of macronutrients. I don't know exactly what it was, but when I started this my weight started to drop even though it hadn't at all previously.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein and eat more food. You are regularly eating only like 1,000-1,100 calories a day. How have you been feeling?
  • Elainejk21
    Elainejk21 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yes, more protein and more food in general. Where in the world are all your fresh vegetables and fruit??
  • LunaHare
    LunaHare Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ah typo- goal is between 135-139.

I have been feeling fine, really good and to be honest struggling to eat as I just don't feel all that hungry. I'm sorry the food sounds disgusting! I like it :)

If you look back in the diary a bit there are wayyy more fresh fruit and veges but I was going so much over my sugar that I cut them a bit. Need to find a happy medium.

Thanks.
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well, the food sounds perfectly disgusting. But you're meeting your calorie/macro goals pretty much every day and you're already at your goal weight. So I guess I'm confused as to what your actual question is?

That was rude...