I'm not too good at this!

Options
Hi everybody! I'm really not good at this! :laugh: Funny, right? I'm good with exercising and eating right, but actually remembering to record it and taking my weight...it just isn't as awesome as most people. So, I'm just wondering, how do you log your food when you have things going on all day, like work and errands or schoolwork? I'm not mad at myself (actually, I think it's funny that I've missed so many days) because I've not been feeling too hot, but still, it's no excuse. So, if anyone doesn't mind making a comment for me if I don't show up for more than 2 days, I'd really appreciate it! It would help me start to get back to being regular again! :happy: Thanks for your support!

:bigsmile: Redirg9

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    If you have a smart phone download the app - log everything right as you eat it. Take your weight and log it the same time every week so it becomes a habit. Really if it is important to you then you'll do it.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I agree the app is brilliant, I still enjoy the novelty of scanning barcodes in and have only found one or two things it doesn't recognise so far.
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have the app on my Blackberry. That way if I am not at a computer, I have the ability to put it on my phone as I eat. I love this app. My biggest problem is getting of my duff to exercise and sticking to it!!