Looking for 5-footer friends!

Options

Replies

• sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 4'11" and currently 150 lbs. Highest weight ever was at 163 lbs. I know exactly how you feel...being short and obese is not fun. Trying to get down to 110 lbs. Welcome!
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and you guys can add me too. My highest weight was 189 and I'm now at 152. I have lost 25 pounds in the last 3 months, but still have a ways to go. It is harder when you are shorter and older. Let's motivate each other to get in shape. I have been on MFP for a couple of months and love it!
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2 and a half, that half counts! I am aiming to lose around forty pounds. I think every extra pound shows to much more on a petite stature.
    Feel free to add me my fellow ickle uns!
  • akinomikon
    akinomikon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2
    Please add me I need support to loose the stubborn last 5-10 lbs!
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I call myself 4 foot twelve. And I have 25 more pounds to go.
  • In_It_For_Me
    Options
    I completely understand being short... I am 5' 3 1/2 ( like someone else said can't forget that 1/2)

I have FINALLY decided its about me and not just a fad diet and its a struggle everyday, but I am loving seeing the scale go down and knowing I did it the right way...

Feel free to add me...
  • karenstack
    karenstack Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'1", I feel you! Doesn't help that I'm getting older...just turned 37. At my heaviest was 220, now 168 and counting. Smallest I've been in 15 years. I'm naturally sort of stocky, so my goal is 125. Please feel free to add!
  • helenmelon36
    helenmelon36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and looking for more mfp friends!
  • Dilite2
    Dilite2 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi, I am 5.1" and wanting to lose 12kg - certainly a mission
  • scottishsenorita
    Options
    I'm 4"11 and I've lost 75 lbs - will I do? :)
  • Starlight_Shine
    Options
    Crossed over from Lose It and now I need some new friends! I am very much interested in connecting and networking with other LADIES that are petite in stature (5 foot or around there), and wanting to lose the pounds! I really need some buddies that can relate to being overweight and SHORT. I am proactive about logging my progress daily - so let's be accountable to each other! Add me: Pudgebrownie

5'6
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" 3/4. I need that 3/4 of an inch! I would like to lose 20 pounds by my birthday in November. feel free to add me anyone:-)
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    5' 3" here. I will add you! :)
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5"1! I totally get it :) Being short and fat is so much worse than tall and fat!
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    5'2" looking to lose 70-90 lbs! Anyone can add me to motivate each other.
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 12 inches
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    Thats a cute name! I love brownies. I'm 5'2.5. Feel free to add me.
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    Technically, I'm 4'11'' 3/4, but I just round up to 5'0". Trying to lose 55 more lbs! If I go by what I've lost since May, I've lost 18 lbs, but only 8 since I joined MFP at the end of June. Funny how every pound a shorty gains is immediately noticeable, but when we lose almost 20 lbs, people can't tell as much. >.>
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi, I am 5 foot even and I also would like more motivated friends that are in my similar situation. The heaviest I was, was right before my heart surgey which was 3 1/2 years ago and I was 185. Now I am about 146 to 145 and I just need about 25 to 30 more to lose. . I have been having problems with keeping up with my exercise routine and need to get back on the wagon.. I think it is due to the heat. Plus I need to join the Gym. Hopefully I can do that soon.. Well Good luck on your weight loss..
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 12 inches

:laugh: