Guess I should say hi!

Options
Hello all! Been on this site for a little more than a week now. Been lurking in the shadows, reading other people posts and chiming in a few times, but I figured I should probably fully jump in and say hi.

Right now, my goal is to lose 25 lbs. This will not get me to my "ideal" weight, but it will get me to a point where I am comfortable and closer to that point. I figure it is better and easier to set smaller goals and reach them, then set new ones.

I tend to have some motivation problems, so hopefully I can get some inspiration on here, and maybe even help a few people myself along the way.

Good luck to everyone on reaching their goals! Feel free to friend me if you so choose!

Take care all!:drinker:

Replies

• Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I think it's a great goal to have. It's always easier to start small get to that point then re-set it to another:). You will do great, keep looking forward, be honest with yourself, log in every day and walk. Do strength training also. Wish you well. :)
  • densta1968
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! And good point about setting small goals. I tend to set the big goal then give up because it feels so unattainable. Being honest with oneself is great advice (even when it sucks!). Anyway stay positive and you'll do great. :happy:
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have a goal of 25lbs also! LET"S DO THIS!!! :smile: I'm looking for friends and motivation as well....

Will be sending you a request
  • aswinter
    aswinter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!

I haven't been on for very long either, I did it for a little bit a while ago then lost touch, but now I really want to lose these stubborn 10 pounds. My biggest issue? Any eating past 6pm, that's when all my self control goes out the window :/ Anytime you need some extra motivation, just drop a line!
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! That was some quick responses! Very much appreciated. Ready to lose this fat *kitten* and take care of business!!