New Here ! Mom of two, trying to lose that baby weight!

Options
Hi all ! I am fairly new to MFP. I have 2 beautiful daughters, my youngest being 3 and I am wanting to get my pre-kiddo bod back, get healthy, look good for myself & hubby, and MOST of all get some energy! I am constantly feeling fatigue, lazy, tired... :yawn: whatever it may be, and I hate it. I want energy to play with my kids, work out, and become more active again. In the past low carb has seemed to help the pounds melt off, but I always gain them all back. I have always loved and i mean LOVED food! And until I had kids, I never had to worry about weight gain. Now it seems like anything I eat goes strait to my butt, thighs & love handles. I am starting out with a goal of 25 pounds to lose. I would love any words of advice, encouragement, tips, anything.... Also have no friends on here to keep me goin... friend me if you'd like :flowerforyou: thanks all

Replies

• poliro22
    Options
    Hello mj and welcome!

Today is my first day on here as well and I also just made a post in this group that is VERY similar to yours! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate eachother! :)
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Join one of the monthly challenge groups on the community board. They are very interactive and help alot with additional support. I am going to get back on track after this baby in december. Good luck.
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend invite! Looking forward to helping eachother drop those 25 lbs! Let's do this!!