Not really new but needs friends

Options
I'm not really new here. Been using MFP for awhile. Need friends to help keep me on track and motivated. I will do the same for you.

Replies

• julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    I also need more motivated people to help keep me on track and honest about my intake.. I havent really lost any weight in the last 3 weeks.. :( so it has been hard to keep my motivation up.. I will be friend you to help you..
  • Mari_928
    Mari_928 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Added you :) looking for more motivation as well. :)
  • SisterMidnight
    Options
    same here I need some help to keep on track...
  • ShariWP
    ShariWP Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also looking for more motivation and accountability:smile:
  • xXFireFlyyXx
    xXFireFlyyXx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you realize that your self motivation can only take you so far. i am in the same situation now.... i find my self getting weak and snacking on random things when i know snacking is why i gained 25 pounds in the first place.... its just out of boredom... thats my number one weakness... i also have problems with the fact that i am full time worker and student so i never have time to work out... nor do i have the money to apply myself at a gym, and come on! who wants to go to a gym by their selves?! i know i would feel more self cautious alone in a gym then with a friend or partner! but sadly im on this quest alone, and you know what! you should never have to feel alone! soo add me! and ill be sure to make u motivated!