Not losing weight :( Help!!!

Options
Not losing weight...:(...And yes I know its not about what the scale says...but it is...I want to lose weight!!! Thats my goal...granted I am working out pretty much every day for at least an hour, sometimes 2. I do bootcamps 2x/wk, Turbo Fire and Brazilian Butt Lift...And I am doing pretty good on my diet...could work on consuming less sugar/fat/carbs. So I think my problem could be not eating enough...but its so hard to eat alot esp when Im trying to watch my fat/carbs/sugar and sodium intake. I want to lose 20 lbs...I need to lose 20 lbs....I AM GOING to lose 20 lbs!!!! My diet should be open for friends so if you want to look at it and scutinize, constructively criticize or suggest anything for me feel free...I am open to all of your wonderful thoughts/ideas/solutions!!!

Replies

• KristenAFL
    Options
    Hard to make suggestions if we can't see your diary. I would guess make sure you're getting at least 60g protein a day for starters and drink your water. But that's just basic stuff.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    @ Kristen...Im srry I thought my diary was viewable...but its is only to my friends...Will add you!!
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to everyone; feel free to take a look. My macro-nutrients are very different than MFP sets automatically. I am losing lots of weight right now (4 + pounds last week and this week-my weigh in is tomorrow) because I have a lot to lose. For me, good health is most important. I feel AMAZING.