Starting P90X2 Aug 13 - anyone care to join me?

Options
This will be my first round of X2, so I have no idea on what to expect...

Replies

• SteveCabral94
    SteveCabral94 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 11th I'll go along for the ride.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the originial P90X - almost done with week 2. What is the difference between the two?
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    I don't know yet - but let's join up.
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    I'm starting my first round on Aug. 20th! Sent you a friend request!
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    OP & all doing X2, it is a really great program. But don't get disheartened if you have done P90X before, they are totally different. X2 is more Total Body & emphasises core a lot, X had very specific days & more intensity. X2 is still fun though but way more "corporate" sadly :(

Russ
  • JDuffy86
    JDuffy86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! I go walking and p90x very motivating
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started P90X on 8/10. I'd love to have a buddy!!!
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I started the p90x on the 6th! I'll add you now.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I completed a round of X2 .... I HATED it at first but it grew on me! Now I LOVE it! It's all about balance and core! Keep at it and you will get great results! I would be more than happy to have you as a friend for support. I am hit and miss with X2 these days simply because I am training for tough mudder and a tri.... so I am not consistent. I do it when I have a cross training day.
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did the first month and then fell off the wagon. Did 2 rounds of P90X before and was very consistent. Like Josee said, I didn't really enjoy it, it was awkward and I didn't feel like I was getting as much of a workout as P90X.

I have warrior dash coming up, so I will be focusing more on running next couple of days, but I will join you August 20th on. This time I am going for the Gold!
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Good to hear - I look forward to following the program very closely - and seeing the results!