Any Tracy Anderson fans here?

Options
I really like Tracy Anderson--I enjoy her ballet/dance/pilates inspired workouts and man do I feel the sore muscles the next day!! I've been doing the mat workout several times a week, but to ramp up my regimen I downloaded the treadmill routine last Friday. Oh my goodness, what a killer routine... the skipping and shuffling was definitely a tougher workout than it looked like. And that was just the 22 minute downloaded routine. She mentions you should create your own playlist and shoot for 40 minutes. WOW! I hope I can work up to that.

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone else enjoyed Tracy Anderson and used her method as part of their weight loss/healthy living journey. I'd love to hear other stories of pounds or inches lost or that her workouts eventually became easy!! :happy:

Replies

• pdx2010
    Options
    I just signed up and the first thing I looked for was a Tracy Anderson group! ;-) I love her workouts. I feel like they are working the muscle immediately and the results are amazing. I just need more motivation to do them 4-5 times a week. Is there a T.A. group on here? If not, how do you start one? I just purchased her new design series DVD's and they'll be coming in about 2 weeks so I'm just doing her mat dvd in the meantime. Her treadmill workout was SO hard, you're right! I was a ballet dancer for 7 years when I was younger and I can't keep up with her cardio dance DVD either. She's tough.
  • drdimento111
    Options
    Hi, there is a new Tracy Anderson Fan club at http://www.tracyandersonfans.com! Be sure to join the forum! It's brand new!