Would love to give and receive some encouragement

Options
:happy:

I started MFP over a year ago, and then stopped...I don't know why I ever did that. I have started back up and taking my lifestyle change head on and loving it. Doing well so far with staying active, working on my issue with loving food too much. Would love to have some friends here to keep me on my toes and focused as I would love to help encourage others. My name is Summer, 31 years old, hoping to lose 45 lbs. In the past I have "danced" my way into sufficient weight loss, belly dancing, zumba. Now I am trying to focus more on healthy food choices, and something I have never been able to do....RUN. Currently hoping to reach my first goal in October by running a 5K.

Replies

• Julesmac8
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I am 26 and love food too much also! I am working on eating smaller portions and choosing healthier options. I used to enjoy running a lot and am now trying to get back into it. Once you get over the 5k plateau, I think you will love it too!!
  • Balance27
    Balance27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you sound like me. I was a dance major in college which kept me kinda fit, but I was never able to run. I ran 3 miles for the first time this summer. Add me if you like. Good luck to you! =)