For the Jillian Michaels Lovers...

Options
Hey MFP world!

Just read a great interview w/Jillian Michaels and thought I'd share. Maybe it might help someone out there!

Have a great day!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2005/09/23/DI2005092301271.html

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I find her so damn Gorgeous!! I love me Some Jillian Michaels
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I love her too, Chuck...I think she is so pretty :)
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    I love me some Jillian!!! Thanks to her I have finally found a workout routine I will stick with!!!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I love her too. I'm taller than her but she has my ideal/goal body shape. She is f'n hot.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of you. I think she is great. I hope to meet her one day. I saw her when I went to Cali to go see her on the Drs. she is so pretty and her body is perfect. Especially her arms. I even waved to her and she waved to me. I almost cried.
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    LOVE Jillian! Everyone on the 30DS threads always talk about how annoying she is in the video, but I find her instruction really motivating. She's tough but still likeable.
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    LOVE Jillian! Everyone on the 30DS threads always talk about how annoying she is in the video, but I find her instruction really motivating. She's tough but still likeable.

I dont see how she is annoying or a Beep as people say! I love a trainer that is motivational!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    she is extremely annoying in her videos, but I love her results
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I love her too! I'm finishing Body Revolution and this is the first DVD program I've stuck with.
    I don't find her annoying on the DVDs at all. (she does sometimes break out in giggles at her 'crew' agonizing in pain though.. hmmm)
    She's a new inspiration for me. She's up on my 'vision board' along with other fit women.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, so I'm being quiet lol
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Great read.
  • briarashley
    Options
    thanks!
  • alimarieban
    Options
    I find her so damn Gorgeous!! I love me Some Jillian Michaels

I love me some JETS!!!!