100lbs down from heaviest weight!

Options
KenDubya74
KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
The image on the left is from my wedding day. I was 425lbs (give or take). The image to the right was taken this morning after weighing in right at 328lbs. 100lbs (give or take) down from my wedding day and 77lbs down from when I got serious about losing all this weight.

I really HATE the wedding day pic, but it serves it's purpose to remind me why I am doing this and to warn me to never let myself get in that shape again. I have a long way to go still (about 150 more pounds to go) but I'm going full speed ahead. Thanks to my friends on here for being such great inspirations!

100lbsdown.jpg

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job Ken...it's really inspiring to see you on my newsfeed bringing it every single day.

Keep it up and keep going strong!

Lauren
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Inspirational.
  • evanpdixon
    evanpdixon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to another bearded man!
  • Kimberly021567
    Options
    I have 47 pounds to lose and it feels like its gonna take forever. Way to go....its so hard to do, you are my inspiration to get this done. If you can lose 100 pounds, I can lose 47. Congrats and keep up the awesome work :smile:
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    That is a very big accomplishment. Be proud and keep at it :smile:
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are looking good!
  • lifewerks
    Options
    Alright Ken! Way to go. Keep up the great work! Your the inspiration for many of us too. Good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!