Wanting to make friends to give eachother support.

Options
Hi I'm really not new here but I'm having trouble trackin my calorie intake and was hoping to find support. It says that people lose more weight with the support of friends so I was hoping to find new friends on here and to get support and of course I would return the support back. I've learned it's hard to lose weight on my own and I'm hoping to find people that will cheer me on (not trying to sound all high and mighty). But I do need support and I would be more than happy to give support to anyone who need it as well. :) thank you for hearing me out.
-Espi

Replies

• cincysji
    Options
    Hi Espi,
    My name is Sarah and I am also new to the calorie tracking world. I agree Support is always a good thing, So I will gladly be a part of your support team :)
  • IncessantRapture
    Options
    Hello! My name is Jo and I'll help you!
  • cliq2000
    cliq2000 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello Im Leona! I am Also new here.... and I want to be on your side!!!!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Like I tell everyone. I will be bluntly hoenst ,but will help also. add me if you like.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..... have lost almost 115lbs.... still working on losing about 20 more...... have been here for over a year! :)
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm here for you if you want it. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've been MFP'ing for about 3 months now and I love it. Totally eye opening to see how much I've been eating. I've lost 164 pounds in the last 18 months, and food journalling was a big part of that! Used to do it with a pen and paper, but this is soooooo much easier! Lol.

Anyways, add me and anyone else can too! Let's go!!!!!!!
  • interceptor077
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me...just starting over.
  • annalisa2662
    annalisa2662 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Anna and new to this site. I want to lose a lot of weight and I wouldn't mind making so friends. I have a 8 month old daughter, I am married and live in Ferguson. When I woke up this moring I didn't know I was going to try and change my life. I cant wait to start seeing results.
  • ricosuavee123
    Options
    y'all can add me as well.
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Add me as well..hello friend!
  • nancy4b2g
    Options
    welcome. You will definitely get support here. This is a great community.
  • MelodyAnn323
    MelodyAnn323 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support I can get in this journey and will be happy to support you in your journey! We got this!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Anyone feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • StellarLove
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Cheekyhead
    Options
    Have put an add out :) i'll help you on your journey xx
  • cass0107
    cass0107 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same as well! I've realized that I need support in my goals; I'm not afraid to admit it. I've actually just "started over" again today and I look forward to sticking to my goals this time and being a part of a great community. :)
  • loyaltyx3
    Options
    Hello My name is Lily. Im here to meet new friends to help motivate eachother on fitness =)

I am so Motivated to tone down some more, I really miss my muscles.. =)
    Lately ive just been so busy with work that all I want to do is sleep..

So add me =) And lets All Chat!
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Love more support....welcome!
  • clvrunner
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well, I'm always looking for more friends to support one another!