Anyone with big goals?

2»

Replies

• KateL1969
    KateL1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Feel free to join our "4 week focus" group to get you kick-started. Kate
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    i would like to lose about 200 lbs all together. im almost 80 lbs down right now so im still working on it! slow and steady is the best way i've found so far.
  • StudioMaid
    StudioMaid Posts: 84 Member
    I started again in June and have 100 lbs to loose. I have been working my hinnie off. I am walking 1 hour 35 minutes twice a day. I'm pretty tired at the end of the day but I am beginning to notice a difference.
    Keep on rockin and don't give up. :flowerforyou:
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    Hi, I would have 100lbs to lose if I stick with what i should be at. I thought that was too big of number so I made my first goal to lose 75lb. Once I hit that I will go for the rest. Small wins give you a sense of accomplishment. Now I don't profess to know a lot about weight loss but I do know from a project management side and this is just another project for me.

Mark
  • TattedLiLdiVa
    TattedLiLdiVa Posts: 21 Member
    Well so far im down about 17, i am floating between 292-293ish as of the other day (when i weighed).,.. i have 103 to go .. i started off at a whopping 309, ..(July 17th of this year ) ... .im hoping to get to 190 im 5'6 1/2 and then go from there :)
  • Hey, I am new to this website. I have almost 200 pounds to lose, but I'm working on smaller goals first. I want to lose 50 pounds by February 2013. Good luck to you :).
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Currently I'm at 565, so I have another 65 pounds to drop before I qualify for bariatric surgery. After that my goal is to be under 300. So I have a long way to go.
  • svetadoll
    svetadoll Posts: 12 Member
    I'm starting of with 50lbs... though i'm sure i'll need to lose more as that JUST puts me in the healthy BMI range. Feel free to add me, we all need the support!
  • Hi.
    I am keen to get down to my target weight and lose 67 pounds so feel free to add me if you wish to :smile: