How do you log 30DS workouts

Options
Ok i just started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shed and I am curious as to how anyone else has logged their workouts? Help please

Replies

• strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    bump
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Until I got a HRM I logged it as circuit training.
  • catintheshell
    Options
    i log it as "circuit training".
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    20 minutes circuit training.
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    20 minutes of circuit training. It gives me 173 calories.
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...and she kicked my butt with level 1 but I am in it to win it so bring it on Jillian.
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    26 minutes circuit training :)
  • saamantha
    Options
    The 20 minute circuit training option gives me just a bit less than double what my HRM says I burn. Keep in mind that the estimates here on MFP are often overestimated.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have an HRM, but I used to log it 9min circut training, 6mins high impact aerobics, and 5mins low impact aerobic.
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    I log it as circuit training. :) An HRM would probably be a better indicator of how many calories your actually burning though.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    The 20 minute circuit training option gives me just a bit less than double what my HRM says I burn. Keep in mind that the estimates here on MFP are often overestimated.

I agree, MFP was giving me double when logging the full 20min as circuit training
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options

I agree, MFP was giving me double when logging the full 20min as circuit training
    Out of curiosity, how many calories was MFP giving you versus the HRM? I don't have a HRM so I can't compare to know whether the MFP estimate is accurate or not. It doesn't seem like way too many calories, though.
  • saamantha
    Options

Out of curiosity, how many calories was MFP giving you versus the HRM? I don't have a HRM so I can't compare to know whether the MFP estimate is accurate or not. It doesn't seem like way too many calories, though.

My HRM says I burn between 130 and 190 calories based on how hard I work, but if I log it at circuit training, it gives me around 290 calories burned.
  • katie101686
    Options
    Thank you ladies! This is so helpful! Even though it felt good when it told me I was burning 300 Kcals, it's more important to me to be accurate! :happy: