I am addicted to fat free Cool whip!

Options
I love fat free cool whip with only 20 calories with two tablespoons. It was love at first sight. It's a great subsutte for ice cream. so good!!!!!!

I put on top of some grrek yogurt. or on some sugar free jello.

Pistachio walnut pudding delight: pistachio pudding,fat free cool whip on top topped with walnuts. ummm so good!!!!

2012-08-13142430-1.jpg

Replies

• lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!
  • sheshe128
    Options
    I recently discovered fat free Cool Whip too! I put on my ego waffles as a better sweet fix than syrup or butter. Great for fruit or smoothie topper, yum yum!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Read the ingredients. Or let it sit out on a kitchen counter for awhile and see what it looks like. You might not love it as much. heh ;)

You can actually get cans of Fat Free Reddi-Wip that, while obviously nowhere near "clean", are at least closer to being real food and it only has 5 calories per two tablespoon servings.

Even the regular Reddi-Wip (which you can also get in chocolate) only has 15 calories per two tablespoons. So it still a better caloric value. :D

Reddi-Wip ingredients:
    Cream, Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk. Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Natural and Artificial flavors, Mono and Diglycerides, Carrageenan,

Cool-Whip Ingredients:
    Water, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Light Cream. Contains less than 2% of Sodium Caseinate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xantham and Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Beta Carotene
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I can't buy the fat free reddi whip anymore- I will eat a whole can or a 1/2 can in a day!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    yuuuummmmm - fat free cool whip, one of those little containers of sugar free jello and a sliced banana = heaven!
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    Here's something to help with you're addiction :

1 oz sugar free INSTANT vanilla pudding mix {Taste better with sugar kind but for MFP did sugar free}

8 ozs cool whip free in the tub

Fruit

Let Cool Whip thaw

Mix in instant pudding mix until well blended

Can add 2Tb amaretto liqueur but will add more calories
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Any of those fat free toppings is s**t. You're better off buying some heavy whipping cream and making your own. Ingredients: Cream, doesn't get much cleaner than that....
  • Xvmandsie
    Xvmandsie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm currently chowing on my healthy "cheesecake filling" lol. Its sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding made with skim milk, and a few crushed up vanilla wafers with a dab of fat free cool whip on top!! HEAVENNNNNNNNN
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

1 oz sugar free INSTANT vanilla pudding mix {Taste better with sugar kind but for MFP did sugar free}

Fruit

Let Cool Whip thaw

You *kitten*. This sounds amazing.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I like frozen cool whip
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    O it IS!!!! And your welcome :flowerforyou: :heart: LOL

Fruit

Let Cool Whip thaw

You *kitten*. This sounds amazing.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    meh...why bother with the fat free? it only has 1.5g for 2 Tbs.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Blend 1 container with 2 tbsp peanut butter.
    Put in lined muffin tin....freeze.
    Drizzle Hershey's optional. FTW!!!

I forget but i think right around 58 cals a serving.
    Can be googled.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    The problem with all these fat free, sugar free low calorie but soooo yummy things is -

1. Empty calories. High Fructose Corn syrup, isn't good for you.
    2. Chemicals Chemicals Chemicals.
    3. They aren't clean eating. Which is fine if you are only trying to lose weight. But, that stuff affects your metabolism in ways you don't even know.

Eat REAL Food! It's better for you. It tastes better. And it won't affect your metabolism, give you cancer or screw up your liver.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    The problem with all these fat free, sugar free low calorie but soooo yummy things is -

1. Empty calories. High Fructose Corn syrup, isn't good for you.
    2. Chemicals Chemicals Chemicals.
    3. They aren't clean eating. Which is fine if you are only trying to lose weight. But, that stuff affects your metabolism in ways you don't even know.

Eat REAL Food! It's better for you. It tastes better. And it won't affect your metabolism, give you cancer or screw up your liver.

when my food is dirty, i make it say 10 hail marys
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Blend 1 container with 2 tbsp peanut butter.
    Put in lined muffin tin....freeze.
    Drizzle Hershey's optional. FTW!!!

I forget but i think right around 58 cals a serving.
    Can be googled.

Mine worked out to be 65 a serving - could depend on the PB that is used though. So good.