• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You're a 44-year-old male?

Wait, what? The OP is a male? Hmm.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being called cute. Heck, I would even settle for kind of cute.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    It means I'd hit it, but wouldn't take her around my friends.... :laugh: Really, what comes to mind is cute...the girl next door kind of looks.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    It means shes very good looking, but he really doesn't want you to know he thinks that so he's only saying shes kinda cute. This is because he secretly is in love with you and wants you to think you are the only one he has eyes for.

I'm just playing around. Who knows.

you being a 44 year old male makes this a lot more interesting now.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    It means I'd hit it, but wouldn't take her around my friends.... :laugh: Really, what comes to mind is cute...the girl next door kind of looks.

^^This. At least that's what I tell myself when someone says I'm kind of cute. I do overthink it though...kind of cute as in not quite hitting the cute status, or kind of cute as in the only thing you can think to say when you see a baby SO ugly it's...kind of cute.

See my point?
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    It means shes very good looking, but he really doesn't want you to know he thinks that so he's only saying shes kinda cute. This is because he secretly is in love with you and wants you to think you are the only one he has eyes for.

what does my age got to do with it?
  • dougt333
    Options
    honestly, it means you are good looking (possibly even just strsight hot), but there's another reason I don't want to say that, like I'm married for example
  • dougt333
    Options

what does my age got to do with it?

it doesn't really just the man thing
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    honestly, it means you are good looking (possibly even just strsight hot), but there's another reason I don't want to say that, like I'm married for example

that goes for me too duh...see the pix 21yrs wedding bliss
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    Although there are to dispute this, scientifically it has been proven that kinda cute is unexpectedly cute, that is a girl who is not supposed to be cute, because she is not a major role in a movie , but turns out to be cute. Kinda cute often becomes cute when no other forms of cute are present, but loses her status when true cute present itself and ignored till said cute is not present. In a group of several kinda cute a war will ensue among them to determine which will be the cutest, all other parameters being equal.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Although there are to dispute this, scientifically it has been proven that kinda cute is unexpectedly cute, that is a girl who is not supposed to be cute, because she is not a major role in a movie , but turns out to be cute. Kinda cute often becomes cute when no other forms of cute are present, but loses her status when true cute present itself and ignored till said cute is not present. In a group of several kinda cute a war will ensue among them to determine which will be the cutest, all other parameters being equal.

Would you like to site your sources? :huh:

:bigsmile:
  • dougt333
    Options

This is awesome.
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I remember calling a man cute once. He told me never to call a man cute. So what are we supposed to say? If he's cute, he's cute, no?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    It means "good from afar but far from good" or "I'd put a flag over her face and do it for the country".
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    cute is like a scooter, fun to ride, just not in front of your friends
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I think cute is a good thing. A lot of women say it and men seem to find it weird. Cute is good. Top google definitions:

Attractive in a pretty or endearing way.
    Sexually attractive.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I love being called cute.

I have the cheeks, the height and the personality that is well.. Cute.
    I wouldn't be offended if someone called me cute or kinda cute.

Edit: I get adorable a lot too.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Its what i was referred to most during high school

Kinda Cute and quirky like a side kick

Not sure if its a good or bad thing really or how to define it /shrugs
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I HATE being cute!! :sad:

It's mostly because I'm so short (5'1"), and I don't look my age, and now that I've lost a lot of weight, people CONSTANTLY call me cute and small (small? umm...no....still just short hahaha). Cute is for little girls. /end complaints

OK, I'll take cute over "ewwww" :D