30 Day Shred, Day 1

Options
Who is with me?

I actually really enjoyed it. I am glad that my boyfriend is not home cause holy moly I was a jigglin haha

Replies

• monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    Heyy yaaay I am with you!! I am starting this today! we can support each other!!
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today too! It felt good but all those jumping jacks and rope are murder on the girls!!!:laugh: Did you have to motify anything? me= push ups:grumble:
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Glad to have and give support. I did modify quite a bit as I am in bad shape. I modified the push ups and the jumping jacks just about killed me. I like that it feels your in the room and Jillian is telling you to keep going.
  • asdandme
    Options
    I agree was mad I was too out of breath to curse her out:laugh:
  • awerewka
    Options
    I am sure the strength and stamina will come after a while. I am just so proud for doing the whole video...even tho i stopped for a couple sips of water.
  • brit5351
    brit5351 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey I'm with u!! I started today also I'm doin beachbody power 90! I'm excited it felt great lets stay motivated :)))
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I just did l2d1;and was able to do a real push-up after doing only modified in level 1...and I am 52 and was so out of shappe...I love to hate 30DS:smooche.
    ETA meant "shape"
  • asdandme
    Options
    I am sure the strength and stamina will come after a while. I am just so proud for doing the whole video...even tho i stopped for a couple sips of water.

me too ! we should be proud :smile: I drank 4 glasses of water after....tomorrow I will remember to turn on the fan before starting!!
  • Emily_Richards1
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 of the 30 Day Shred, and it honestly DOES get easier! The hardest thing for me was actually giving it my all. At first, I simply did it just to do it and get it over with. And I was dog tired afterwards every time. But once I started to put all of my effort into it, I wasn't as tired and it came a lot easier!

Good luck, ladies! :)
  • asdandme
    Options
    Hang in there! I just did l2d1;and was able to do a real push-up after doing only modified in level 1...and I am 52 and was so out of shappe...I love to hate 30DS:smooche.
    ETA meant "shape"

awesome! you give me hope:flowerforyou:
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    I just started it today too!! Good luck! She kicked my butt ;-)
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I think I will start it again, I had some things come up the first time I did it, I got to level 3 and wasn't able to finish.. i'm in!
  • awerewka
    Options
    Yay! Groupies are the best to keep ya motivated. Either add me or we can keep this thread going to support eachother.

I have to say this MFP kicks *kitten* in so many ways.

I took some pics of myself in just a sports bra and running shorts. Eeeek! Cant wait to see some results. I would rather see them on my body and not so much on the scale. Even though I am aiming for 68 pound loss through this journey.
  • awerewka
    Options
    I think I pinched a nerve. Under my right shoulder blade. I hope it goes away by tomorrow cause that would suck being taken down on the first flippen day. Any recommendations on stretches aimed at the shoulder blades?
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS my own way.

I did Level 1 for 30 days.

I am currently doing Level 2 for 30 days, on day 26.

I will do Level 3 for 30 days.

I see no need to rush it since Jillian says each workout is good itself.

See profile pic, judge for yourself if my way works. :)
  • awerewka
    Options
    That really is a good idea, Doonesbury! I am sure there are tons of people that modify her 3 levels as they see fit and still see results. Good for you, you look great!
  • GabsMommy28
    GabsMommy28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I finally got to start it today. Tried it last year but got hurt after two days falling on my knee and couldn't continue. So I actually knew what I was in for but I still cursed her the whole time ... starting four minutes in.
    I measured myself a couple days ago and plan on doing it every ten days, along with taking pictures but I am going to have my husband load the pictures into my weightloss file so I can see them AFTER and be surprised.
  • mmhfit11
    mmhfit11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just started today, too!
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    yes i started today and the last set of jumping jacks were killer but i did then and the push ups...and when i saw how much i was sweating in just 30 mins..I was like yeahhhhh....let's support each other and shed this weight....
  • amayaveronica
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred where can i start is it free videos? what do i google to start???lost..