Tired of giving up!

Options
escile6
escile6 Posts: 59 Member
I have done weight watchers so many times and all different ways to lose weight.. Im so sick and tired of giving up on myself! Im now 31 with a 20 month old and a 2 week old .. boys.. Need to get ot together to keep up with them and be healthy. I have just about 50 pounds Id love to lose once and for all! Just here for support as we all struggle to shed these unwanted pounds!

Reading through success stories and having others to follow with helps out alot!

Replies

• brianjackdixon
    brianjackdixon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do it.

8439756.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You can do it here, but probably had to burn out those fad diets first so you would find the right way:) I have never been around a website where I see so many reach their goals. I have never been around one where those that meet their goals stick around to encourage others and to show how this way to lose unwanted fat is not just the healthy way but it will last a lifetime.

Stick with us, we can do this:) denise:drinker: :drinker:
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I did weight watchers once .... and it did teach me a few things. One of them being that only you can control your weight gain and weight loss. I'm happy with the 1 pound a week that I have lost. And tomorrow I hope to hit the 15 lb. mark. I have another 20+ to go; but heck I'm so pleased with what I've done so far. It hasn't been hard, really, it hasn't.

As with weight watchers, you need to be smart with what you're fueling your body with. I love this sight because many of the food items are in the diary and it's really easy to check off what I'm eating. No need to look up points and stuff. This is all REAL.

I wish you luck on your new journey. I hope you love MFP as much as the rest of 'us' do. Feel free to friend me, if you'd like.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    You can do it! I have yo-yo'd and tried many a different exercise plan and diet. MFP has been an incredible help to me so far...I log all food and exercise and it's amazing how seeing everything you are eating really helps motivate. Plus there are some great people on here who are always willing to support (myself included). Having that support helps a ton, especially on days where I don't feel like doing anything...I just remember my friends and support here and I get right up and get to working out.
  • escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words already! Doing this I feel already will keep me on track!! Thank you all, and good luck to you all as well!!
  • taty8289
    Options
    I can relate to your frustration. I am 43 y/o and when I turned 40 I vowed I would lose all my pregnancy weight. Well it has been 3 years and my girls are 8 and 5 and I have to lose the weight. I did weight watchers back in my 20's and was successful but now that I am older have not been so successful. Hoping this will be the trick. Tired of these extra 40 pounds I am carrying. I wish you success. It is truly one day at a time. Reading your post and others suggestions has truly helped me. Good luck!!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    If you have one really bad habit,like fast food,coke every day, alcohol, just giving up that worst thing will help you to your goal... good luck
  • drunkoblivion
    Options
    Watch "One Piece"...
    best motivator of all lol XD