16 days in!! looking for friends

Options
Im a 44 yr old married dude. Been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 26 yrs. 3 great kids. Ive been over weight for probably 15 years. Quit smoking 6 yrs ago. Time to lose this weight. Been at the diet for 16 days now and have lost 16 lbs. Im shooting for at least 65 lbs total. I get on here everyday and am very serious about losing weight. add me if your serious too!

Replies

• Inyosi
    Inyosi Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow, great work! I'm new here as well and just started "seriously" last week. Keep up the hard work!
  • urcelletisha
    Options
    Good job Matthew. I'm 46. Rejoined today. Looking to lose about 50lbs. Need it gone by tomorrow. May take longer. Did you add a lot of strength training to your regime?
  • noahsmommie
    noahsmommie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for 20 days, but really only working the program for 8. Feel free to friend me. The more support, the better! :)
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Today was my 15th and although a long journey, I've finally set my mind to it! Feel free any and all of you to add me. This has been a great support system thus far!
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm serious! And love to meet other serious people!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have 68 to go and still very new go ahead and add me =)
  • SlimmerJolea
    SlimmerJolea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Jo. I am 46. Been overweight way too long. I can control what I eat if I try I just do not try. i think that is just lazy and I am so tired of being so lazy that I do not care about me. I have been on this program for about 5 days now and due to water weight also I have lost 9 pounds. Now I am creeping along, but that is o.k. Just as long as it is going down and not up. I am good. I wish you all luck. We can all do this. I KNOW WE CAN.
  • royshaoni
    Options
    wow 16lbs in 16 days g8 going. This is my first day, n I plan on being very serious.
  • Sexy5Footer
    Options
    sure!!! feel free to add me.
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Hi
    I've been missing from MFP for a while and need to get new friends to help me keep motivated. I'm 39 and just looking for good motivation.:drinker:
  • yaya7208
    Options
    great job keep it up!! i
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me..... I am on here everyday and this has been a great help in tracking and motivation for me.... I have meet some awesome people to boot.
  • SlimmerJolea
    SlimmerJolea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you are doing great. i hope that I can do half that well.
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44 year old married gal, who has been amrried for 21 years with 2 kids. Pretty close stats! I will send you a request! Add me if you'd like!
  • LeonMaynard
    Options
    Hi there. I just joined today. I'm 61, live in Boise Idaho and I need to lose 65 pounds. I was at my doctor's this morning. I noticed he was about 30 pounds lighter since I saw him 3 months ago. I congratulated him and then he told me he had a heart attack just about 3 months ago. He is only 50. He then told me about myfitnesspal. So here I am. I would like to correspond.

Leon