ClearVite Liver Detox Program

Options
evajg
evajg Posts: 38 Member
I'm getting ready to start this 2 week liver detox program with my bff (support for each other) recommended by our chiropractor/nutritionist.
Has anyone done this before? I'd like to hear about your experience.

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start this 2 week liver detox program with my bff (support for each other) recommended by our chiropractor/nutritionist.

Unless you have an actual medical doctor suggesting that there's something wrong with your liver (in which case you'd probably be doing something closely supervised and I would be surprised if it was a shake type of product), I would be very speculative.

I do have a couple of questions:

1) Did you buy this product from your chiro/nutritionist? (Is she a distributor?)
    2) Can she tell you specifically what this does and can she tell you specifically the names of the toxic substances which you are apparently cleansing?
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

Unless you have an actual medical doctor suggesting that there's something wrong with your liver (in which case you'd probably be doing something closely supervised and I would be surprised if it was a shake type of product), I would be very speculative.

1) Did you buy this product from your chiro/nutritionist? (Is she a distributor?)
    2) Can she tell you specifically what this does and can she tell you specifically the names of the toxic substances which you are apparently cleansing?

^^THIS. Drinking water and eating healthily should be all that you need to "detox".
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

^^^This^^^. And water.
  • NanaDino4
    Options
    I have done detox programs before and I love them. You feel so much better afterwards and it helps with bloatness and gives you energy. I get my products from a licensed herbalist and trust her completely. If you go to a Dr that believes in herbs and natural medicines instead of trying to push pills at you then your Dr will be fine with it. My herbalist actually recommends doing a complete detox every 6 months if not atleast once a year to get out all the nasty toxins you have put in your body thru food and the air we breathe. I know alot of people don't believe in herbs but I am a big advocate because I have seen tremendous results for me and my family from taking them. We take them for allergies to helping with my diabetes and alot of other things and my health is improving.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I have to agree, the investigations into "liver detox" programs is that most can do more harm than good.
    http://www.ebm-first.com/dietary-detoxification-detox.html

Now if the detox is switching to clean eating and lots of water, more power to you.
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    No, what do you do? I did one a couple of years ago- the results were not that major. Let me know what you do and how you do. Joni:flowerforyou: