will someone please explain to me???

TropicalFlowerz
TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
ok, keep in mind i'm computor retarded,...am trying to upload pics here,and everybody keeps sending me this: directlinktoimage....and that great except i have no clue what to do w/ it!! i googled it and it took me to a websight where i signed for up for who knows what,...i think photobucket .com,...and was able to upload pics to it ,and even pic the right size,.....now blank,how do i get the pics from this middleman aka photobucket.com to myfit??????,...i wish this was set up more like facebook,atleast i know how to post pics there,.....very frustrated,...please help,...baby steps.~Amee

Replies

• ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Once you upload the photo to the site, right-click it and select "Copy image URL." Then to put it on this forum, paste the address with [ img ] in front and [ /img ] at the end (without spaces).
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    i went to my profile, his edit and uploaded my profile pic. it says you can upload more so i guess that's how. i have hundreds of photos on fb and will keep them there. i don't want to add pics on here. i'm not ashamed of how i look at all, i just don't want to do it because every time i've put pics on any site i get jerk guys wanting to hook up or whatever. happens all the time on fb but it's easier to block them there.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    what address?
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    what address?
    When you click on "Copy image URL" it will automatically copy the address for you; when you use the paste command (either Ctrl+V or right-click > Paste) it will paste it for you and link straight to the picture. All you have to do is add the [ img ] tags (lowercase and without the spaces).
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    bump for my own use later ty
  • TropicalFlowerz
    ok , i clicked generate a link,...then found the section for forums,and the fuul size selection already has the img only in caps,...it wont let me change it the only thing that happens when i click on it is it turns blank and yellow,...
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    bump
  • TropicalFlowerz
    just got it.ugh....thank!!! :love: