Biggest Loser

Options
Hello eveyone,:flowerforyou:
So I am new to MFP and I'm loving it. All of your comments and suggestions are so helpful! So Last Monday at work we started a Biggest Loser compettion and their r 19 of us! And were doing a weekly $ reward and a final 12 week $ reward. So this gives me more power to stride harder! I know kinda sad right, but what can I say who doesn;t love money!? But what I wanted to ask everyone is that I peeked at the scale we all weigh ourselves on weekly and I had already lost 4 lbs and have been doin really good this weekend. So everyone says losing weight fast is always a road to failure(or graining it right back), but what if it just happens with motivation? Am I setting myself up for failure?:ohwell:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    depending on how much you are losing ...... the 1st couple of weeks you seem to lose weight faster and then it will taper off to about 1 or 2 pounds a week ... i know when i 1st started i lost 12 pounds in the 1st couple of weeks... more n likely its water weight that you are losing .. GOOD LUCK on your weight loss and kicking butt on your BL competition
  • superk
    superk Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes, usually those first few weeks benefit from the shock you are giving to your body. Just enjoy the boost and continue with the good work. Good luck on your fitness goals. :)