30 Day Shred, Day 1

Options

Replies

• Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    lol I agree I was to out of breathe to tell her to shut up too...but I am glad she is motivating to get me thru the hard parts when I was ready to take a break....
  • SumittraB
    SumittraB Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my second day and I'm feeling good about it. I believe it will get easy as everyone who did it is saying. Can't wait to see some changes in my body.
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred where can i start is it free videos? what do i google to start???lost..

It is the Jillian Michaels 30 day shed workout video..I found it on youtube and it has all 3 levels.
  • SumittraB
    SumittraB Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, you find it on youtube but I just bought my on amazon for 6.99, came to about $10 with tax and shipping.
  • bemyhoneybee
    Options
    I did day 3 today, i love it when its over!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Day 3 tonight - I'm so tired today and most of my body is sore, but I'm going to do it anyway!
  • Anastasiasosa
    Anastasiasosa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for 5 days and so far so good. It does get easier. I'm actually looking forward to level 2. (I must be insane!):indifferent: :laugh:
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I too just started today. I feel like it went quickly. I did a 10 day video very similar to this about a month ago and have been looking forward to this 30 day-er. I'll still be doing some extra cardio here or there with it, but hope to do this series in the 30 days. Its short, there should hopefully be no excuses. Im tracking my calories here, and drinking a ton of water. Took before pics. Looking forward to not modifying any of it, like today's push ups.
    Good luck to all !
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    I think we should make a group!
  • lbe1982
    lbe1982 Posts: 20
    Options
    I also did J.M. 30 Day, level 1, followed by 40min. of Zumba. Love "You Tube"!!! Jumping Jacks and jumping rope, OMG....But I did it...:bigsmile:
  • nyYankeesGirl2012
    Options
    i LOVE the 30 day shred... however i HATE that it isnt on here... i feel like all the exercise videos would be such a nice feature to tell you how many calories you actually burn... oh well... i added "ACCTUALLY DO A REAL PUSHUP" to my bucketlist hahah hopefully someday :)
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just finished too! Wow, can't believe so many people just started too :)

That's so great!

I know my pushups sucked and I really wanted to take a break toward the end but I kept telling myself its ONLY 20 min suck it up and PUSH!!! :)
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I think we should make a group!

If you do make a group let me know! :)
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Haha, I did it Thursday for the first time and I still feel it today. I will probably do it 2-3 times a week. I am pretty sold.
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Just started today and glad I'm back at it. I did it twice last year but can tell I've really slacked off on the weights the last few months. My thighs already hurt, and I was going to run/walk tonight. May end up being much more walk than run.

Feel free to add me as a friend - support is always a good thing!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I restarted it yesterday. I jumped back in on level 3 because I've been doing a lot of strength training already. I wanted a quick way to get strength and cardio done all at once.

My arms and abs aren't hurting at all, but my legs are killing me this morning! It feels good to be sore again.
  • lillauraseymour
    lillauraseymour Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred over a few months but yesterday I started the Ripped in 30, I'm on day two! :) GO US!!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'm going to start tonight. Did anyone start a group?:flowerforyou:
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too! I did part of it last month but then went on vacation and stopped so here I go again...we can do this :)
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Just did day one this morning for the very first time- woo hoo!