Mommy/B4 30 Challenge

Options
Any mommies wanting to get fit before turning 30??? If so I will be starting the challenge Monday..so let me know any ideas you have????

Replies

• Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bumping

sounds interesting....
  • holapaola7
    Options
    Question...to become a mommy before 30? That is definitely my goal and the motivation behind my weight loss. If this is what you are saying, then count me in!
  • edr2b
    edr2b Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry probably confused every1..I am already a mommy but my goal is 2b @ my goal weight by 30 which is next July. So we would all just weigh in each Monday starting 2day.
    Here is my SW: 205.2
    Here is my GW: 145
    So a total of 60 lbs
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oooohhhhh pick me, pick me!!!!! LOL!!!! I wanna join!!!! I will be 30 next May and I am sooooo struggling to get motivated and get goin! So here we go....

CW 233.5
    GW 150

Feel free to add me! :)
  • edr2b
    Options
    MROB04..I will add you..I will post a consolidated list of everyones weight..weigh in started 2day..WE CAN DO THIS!!! Even if it is just the 2 of us...we can motivate each other...:smile:
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok so Im a lil checking in! LOL!!! :-/ But I do have my starting weight as of 8/6. Do you want me to post it here?
  • Mteach1
    Mteach1 Posts: 22
    Options
    I would like to join! I am turning 30 next July too and am a mom to a 5 month old. No pics up yet. Current weight is 161 and goal weight is 130.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Any mommies wanting to get fit before turning 30??? If so I will be starting the challenge Monday..so let me know any ideas you have????

I'm on the 'fit before 40' yikes. it's in December!
  • edr2b
    Options
    That would be great!!!
  • edr2b
    Options
    Did you weigh yourself today???