47 pounds lost progress pictures

Options

Replies

• caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    47 lbs in a little over 2 months, WOW! That's so awesome, and it's definitely noticeable!!! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Looking good...keep at it
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    wow AMAZZZZZZZING wtg I can see your hard work! :bigsmile:
  • AEH73
    AEH73 Posts: 4
    Options
    Great job! Yes the progress is very noticeable. Keep on keeping on! You are doing fabulous!
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    WOW.........I can see the difference, you look awesome, keep up the great work!!!
  • barbarastime
    Options
    Great Job! Can't wait till I can share some progress. Thanks for sharing.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Regardless what the scales say, your clothes speak the truth! Way to go! :smile:
  • wolfsoul121
    wolfsoul121 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Big difference! And there won't be any mistaking the loss of your next 47 pounds, so keep it up! Whatever you're doing is working like a charm. I'm proud of you.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I can totally tell the difference. Keep up the good work! Good luck on your journey! I hope you stick with it for life! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • mona_patty
    mona_patty Posts: 170
    Options
    wow!! keep it up!
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing - keep up the great work!!!! :drinker:
  • ruthpike1
    ruthpike1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing! Yes, it is very noticeable!!!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Dittos to all the other comments posted so far. Consider yourself to have been patted on the back by all of us. Inspiring.
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    Your progress is very visible!! Keep up the hard work, you are doing an amazing job!
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow you look good! keep the hard work lady!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are doing just FABULOUS! Great pics really show off all your hard work too, and I'm loving that big smile too!
  • stronggirl69
    Options
    Be proud of yourself, do something just for you cuz you earned it...go to spa, buy new cloth, have a treat
  • kdpooh63
    kdpooh63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OH, I so see it!! Congratulations and keep up the wonderful work you're doing transforming yourself! :drinker:
  • apom36
    apom36 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome, keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!