New! And 60lbs to lose

Options
Back again for the trillionth time! Nightmare!

I need people who will encourage me to log every day without fail, remember to drink water and generally keep me on the straight and narrow! I will help you tooooo!

Lets be MFP friends :) xxx

Replies

• clarecorrus
    Options
    I'm fairly new.. lost 30lbs so far but in danger of waivering..... last night wsa particulalry bad.. see diary.. anyway, I'll give you a kick if you do me too!!! ha ha oh and I've got 140 lbs to lose in total so another 110 to go!! so shouldn't be giving up now!!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome back,I would love to give you support,I now only have about 6 to 12 lbs to lose now thanks to my MFP friends,and logging.You may add if you wish.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add request. I started out with over 45 to lose and am down to the last 8, thanks to the support of MFP. You can do this!
  • IcGibson
    IcGibson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Whats your first mini goal.. and just focus on that ! don't worry about the BIG picture.. worry about meeting that Small goal!
  • thinnerclaire77
    thinnerclaire77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm very new joind last Thursday. I have about 5stone to lose, not sure what that is in punds off the top of my head (but its a lot). I have found it great to use so far and Im feeling very motivated, as I told my best mate earlier, I feel like I could motivate the world, so if I can help add me. Wish every one good luck x