21 pounds in 5 weeks???

Options
This site just told me that if every day was like yesterday I would lose 21 pounds in 5 weeks!
WOW!
Yesterday was an epic day for exercise and diet... day 1 of 90.
Here we go!

Replies

• witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    aww way to go! wishing you the best in that commitment! :O)

im on day two today,,haha
  • ebrady8492
    ebrady8492 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! What great motivation!! Good luck!! I am day two of my committment to loose 45 lbs!! Yesterday was good. Logged everything and went on a 3 mile walk!
  • dmdv22
    dmdv22 Posts: 22
    Options
    Keep up he good work, not everyday will be the same, some better than others but I think if you are consistent you will make progress. What I like about MFP is it helps raise awareness which helps you keep from getting seconds or grabbing that donut in the morning meeting. I know if I had a little extra calories I may work out a little extra.

Keep working hard, there is a ton of support on here.
  • lizzyanne61
    Options
    This is day 2 of 90. Yesterday was day 1 and I am in good company! Let's do this!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i have lost 17lbs in just over 3 weeks (my first 3 weeks of logging again) so it is do-able - just be sure to mix things up a bit so your body doesnt get used to things :o)

best of luch
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey gals! I wanna lose 21 pounds in 5 weeks also! lets see who can do it! show us your dieary and I will show mine! I wanna do whatever it takes to get this weight off of me!
  • shilpabharatan
    Options
    Hello...

Day 2 for me 2!!

so far the dieting is ok...still to do the exercise though!
  • charity97
    Options
    Is there a diet you have to do with it or just the excercise?
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....
    Good luck!
    If strength diminishes then up calories.
    If it doesnt then great work!
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Don't be too tough on yourself if it doesn't work that quickly! I have epic work out days too and the site tells me the same thing, but all of my days aren't the same, so it all averages out. It is great motivation to get that confirmation that you are heading in the right direction but I don't want you to get discouraged if it's not so fast.
  • aquinn31
    Options
    This is great motivation. I had a baby in March and the lbs just don't want to go away!!! This is day 1 for me on the site and already I am feeling good about it. I love that it helps you figure out everything without having to think too hard about it all! I need something simple especially with keeping up with a 5 month old! Wish me luck!!!
  • johned64
    johned64 Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Alright GALS lets see who did what in these past 4 weeks????? WE have one week to go !I am here to say i have lost 8 pounds! LMAO!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You need to look at BMR and TDEE

If you consistently undereat and over exercise then your body will suffer.

Losing that amount of weight that fast is crazily bad.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!