UK - 37 year old Mum of 1 needs 140lbs to lose...

Options
Hiya

I've been on here for a few weeks now (not really posted much though) and in 9 weeks in total have lost 30lbs.. long way to go though.. feel like I need some motivation and friends to help and also to assist back.... I enjoy cooking and thinking up new receipes.

I work in London, UK and have a 21 month year old daughter

Look forward to getting to know you all
x

Replies

• IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow that is so great .!!! What a wonderful start .
    Feel free to add me !
  • Lauraeb80
    Lauraeb80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, firstly well done on a great weight loss so far!
    I'm a mum to a 26 month old and want to lose weight too, not long since started though. Have lost a lot of weight before and "know what to do" but am finding it harder this time, maybe because I just don't have myself to look after!
    You can add me if you want and we can do this together! :)
    I live in Lincoln.
    Laura x
  • clarecorrus
    Options
    Thank you - added you both...
    Yes laura, its silly isn't it? I know HOW to do it and WHY to do it but its the DO doing it thats hard.. ha ha
    I must say I found the first 30lbs quite easy but know myself and am in a danger zone so need lots of support.

26 month old aye? Lots of running about for you too!! ha ha I would probably be about double in size if I didn't have my daughter to run around after.. ha ha
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, another UK mum of 1 with 140lbs to lose here. Only difference is I'm 35 and up in Leeds.
    Feel free to add me. I'm a bit off track at the moment, cos I've just had 2 holidays in 3½ weeks, and I'm exhausted, but I'll be back on track and filling in my diary by friday.
  • clarecorrus
    Options
    oh we're at very similar stages Kathrynn.... added you.....
  • Lauraeb80
    Lauraeb80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I should honestly be so skinny the amount of running about I do but I do like my food!

My biggest thing before when I lost weight (I lost over 7 stone) was the exercise, I trained to to a sponsored 300mile bike ride in Egypt and could jump on my bike and go out for 40 miles whenever I felt like it - now exercise has to be so planned and sometimes I dread it!

I have to lose 3 1/2 of those stones again now, plus would really like another on top to be even within a healthy BMI - although I am not a great believer in that - according to BMI, my lowest weight could be just over 9 stone........I've never even been below 10 since I can remember, and think I would look ill!!

Love the fact we can all help each other! I'm not sure I added, I am 32 and quite recently single. x