Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~November 9

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
78 minute walk/hike though the Texas hill country. I'm going out to eat tonight, so I'm on my way to the gym as well for strength training and a little elliptical.

Work hard and enjoy every bite.

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    78 minute walk/hike though the Texas hill country. I'm going out to eat tonight, so I'm on my way to the gym as well for strength training and a little elliptical.

Work hard and enjoy every bite.

Mary
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    40 minute walk (to and from gym)
    60 minute spin

also, I just added strength training (Dr.'s orders...) so 30 minutes of a sculpting DVD...

looking forward to popcorn (my treat snack) to use up some of those calories!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Horray!!! I'm back online! My hubby thought I was out of it when I was crying because I couldn't put my food & exercise in My Fitness Pal. He told me to just write it down but it just doesn't work that way! I NEED the site to know how many calories are in things! I found myself eating things I shouldn't have since I had no place to track them. Isn't it crazy the things our minds convince us of??? Anyway, despite what I might have eaten I did exercise everyday...

Last night I did 30 minutes on my bike. I need to get back to adding in the dvd's WITH my riding. I've been doing one or the other lately. Logging everything in again will hopefully help to motivate me.

Anyway, +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Have a SUPER weekend!!!
    Niccole
  • mamatusa
    Options
    Yea Niccole, I'm glad you are back on line! I can relate regarding using this site. I have been using this site for a couple weeks and I can't believe how much I rely on it to keep me on track.

Today I walked on the treadmill for 25 minutes, and did the Elliptical for 35 minutes.

Have a great day!

mamatusa