Low energy and trying to "Stick" to it.......

Options
Hello Ladies,

:flowerforyou: My name is Jenn... I live in PA and am a Mother of 2 beautiful :happy: boys and married to my hubby for :heart: 13 years yesterday! I have been heavy for about 5 years or more and even more so since I have had my second child 4 years ago. I don't work and I am at home a lot, I am tired of being overweight and not fitting into my clothes... I have been on and off with dieting and exercising for months now. I just recently had a breast reduction becuase my upper back and shoulders were killing me. It was a success and I feel great now.. but I thought that after I would have the reduction I would start this diet and exercising thing and I would stick to it with no problem but... I am motivated for 2 weeks then I get really tired and stop for a few days and then back at it again and then tired again... I think that maybe my monthly "friend" might be what is killing me?? I feel good for a few days after I am done a cycle and then a week later I am bloated, tired and just have no energy... Am I the only one?? Besides going to my dreaded doctor does anyone know of what I might be able to do??? Serious about losing this time just was wondering if I am the only one who has these symptoms... Let me know your thoughts.... Thanks! Sincerely, Jenn

www.my.tupperware.com/JCLEMENS

Replies

• Jrcgc1113
    Jrcgc1113 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

:flowerforyou: My name is Jenn... I live in PA and am a Mother of 2 beautiful :happy: boys and married to my hubby for :heart: 13 years yesterday! I have been heavy for about 5 years or more and even more so since I have had my second child 4 years ago. I don't work and I am at home a lot, I am tired of being overweight and not fitting into my clothes... I have been on and off with dieting and exercising for months now. I just recently had a breast reduction becuase my upper back and shoulders were killing me. It was a success and I feel great now.. but I thought that after I would have the reduction I would start this diet and exercising thing and I would stick to it with no problem but... I am motivated for 2 weeks then I get really tired and stop for a few days and then back at it again and then tired again... I think that maybe my monthly "friend" might be what is killing me?? I feel good for a few days after I am done a cycle and then a week later I am bloated, tired and just have no energy... Am I the only one?? Besides going to my dreaded doctor does anyone know of what I might be able to do??? Serious about losing this time just was wondering if I am the only one who has these symptoms... Let me know your thoughts.... Thanks! Sincerely, Jenn

www.my.tupperware.com/JCLEMENS
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jen:flowerforyou: I know what you mean, I have the same problem. I think the newbie threads from Banks might shead a light on some things for you. They helped me a great deal. The people here are a great inspiration , some of them at their goal, others just starting. (It get's kind of addicting after a couple of days:bigsmile: )
    So her is to healthy, nutricious meals and excersize:grumble: ( still not a big fan of it but trying)
  • atirnnap
    atirnnap Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Have you checked with your doctor lately??? Make sure your thryoid is functioning properly and you're not anemic. Also, are you taking a multi-vitamin?
  • Jrcgc1113
    Options
    Thanks for responding but I am confused "newbie threads from banks" ?? whats that???
  • Jrcgc1113
    Options
    I do take weight smart one a day vit.... one every day.
    :ohwell: I guess I do have to have a check up.... :embarassed: I honestly don't remember when I was to my doctor for that....
  • Jrcgc1113
    Options
    :happy: Thank you! After browsing through I did figure it out! :flowerforyou: I appreciate it VERY MUCH!!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Banks just posted a new one today. The dying art of will power. give it a read. It is really good. And good luck.