Endomondo Friends!

Options
Hello,

I have just started using Endomondo, and I really like it's layout and the information if gives you. I would like to start building up a friends base, so if you use it too, and would like to have another person on your list, please send me a PM so we can swap information and add each other! (I'm not comfortable posting my full name on here).

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chivalryder
    Options
    Ok. Clearly no one on online right now uses Endomondo... Weird.
  • snugautumn
    snugautumn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what it is. Am I stupid?
  • chivalryder
    Options
    It's a phone app that uses the GPS to track activities. It's really good. I use it to get accurate reading of distance, time, and to track the routes I take for my running/walking/cycling.
  • chivalryder
    Options
    Bump?
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just got the proversion the other day.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I use it, quite a lot, try to track every workout I do on there :) Add me, Fiona Bruce, feel free to add me on here too :D
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I also use it :D ^^^ Fiona actually introduced me to it, so you'll find me on her friends list :D
  • spotdog14
    Options
    I love Endomondo, I use it almost every day.
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo... when I remember it's there - lol. I think it is a cool app.
    Go ahead and add me - Kristen McKinlay. You can add me here too... I'm also on facebook. Personally, I can use all the motivation & support I can get.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I love Endomondo, I use it as my main running app. I wouldnt be able to run without Endo and Pandora :drinker:
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm in... check your messages!
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Nicole Daley - glad to see more people on Endo! :bigsmile: also, have you heard about Earndit? http://earnd.it/P62SoU (full disclosure - I get some points if you join through my link) it links up to Endo and some other programs and you earn points toward rewards like fitness clothes (can get a $$ to use at the Endo store for example)
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I use it and love it.