One summer, one big transformation!

Options
CaraColleen
CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
Hi everyone! I am so excited to be posting my progress pictures on here. Every day, I look at these forums and get inspired by people like you who have made a huge life transformation! Now it is my turn to inspire. :flowerforyou:

This summer, I decided to take action and get control of my life again. The year before, I gained almost 30 pounds because I was working two jobs and was a full-time student. I was stressed to say the least. Since I had a little more time in summer, I realized it was the perfect time to find myself again.

I started at 194 at the beginning of summer (eek!). I now weigh I 75! Since I am almost halfway to my goal weight, I decided progress pictures would be enough to inspire me (and maybe someone else) to finish this journey!

Sorry if the pictures don't work, this is my first time posting any.

9fe54d2d.jpg

94c7130d.jpg

1f83173c.jpg

5d7b2244.jpg

So how did I do it? I would say my diet is 70% clean. It has been very difficult to be in college and buy healthy foods on a student's budget. I eat around 1300 calories a day and do not eat all of my exercise calories back unless I am hungry. I did 30 days of hot yoga in a row, although I saw very little body changes with that. I then moved on to P90X (which I love!!). I did 30 days and had to stop because life got in the way. I am restarting P90X when the new semester begins, so I am anxious to see even better results!

Feel free to ask me any questions or add me as a friend. I love supporting others and getting the same in return! :happy:

**And sorry I look so unhappy/disheveled in the pictures. I took them either after working out or waking up!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!