Turbo Jam

Options
Has anyone done it? I've been hearing a lot about turbo fire- but i'm not quite ready for that...seems I should do turbo jam first. Soooo- I just ordered it. Need some reviews- please and thank youuuuu :happy:

Replies

• dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! I have 3 DVDs that I do. All those knee lifts really work your abs. Chalene is very motivating but not annoyingly so! Get the weighted handgloves- they really make a difference. Have fun!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I'm actually going to look at wal mart and see if there are any there- I can't see spending 30 dollars on a set of gloves. HAHA I hate spending money!
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam and I love it. I love the energy that Chalene has. She makes the workout fun.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks- i'm so excited for it to arrive now. I bought both zumba sets a while back and at first I was addicted but not so much anymore- I can handle it a few days a week but not all the time like I was... hopefully this works for me- turbo fire looked fun but way too extreme for me at the point i'm at- so I asked around and ppl told me that I should start with Turbo Jam- so I went ahead and ordered some of them. Yay!!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I just got Turbo Jam and im trying to figure out the moves before I really start the workout, but after yesterdays preview my body already hurts lol gonna be exiciting to see the results
  • dedicationANDdumbbells
    Options
    You will LOVE Turbo Jam and ChaLene. I loved it so much that I became certified to teach it. Good Luck! Tubo Fire is a ton of fun too. :0)
  • KristinWill1023
    KristinWill1023 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with turbo jam! I on week 3 day 6 rigt now of the beginners program, once you get used to the moves the workout it so much fun and burns a ton of calories. I love to be friends with more jammers so you can motivate eachother.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Turbojam is awesome. From someone who used to be an athlete, I will say it does very well. Charlene is great and keeping you motivated too - I love it! :) I got my set on Amazon used but it was almost brand new, I believe for $20? It comes with the 5 Turbojam exercises, you should check it out :)
  • tinajoe628
    tinajoe628 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. I bought Turbo Fire, and yes, it's pretty intense. I'm not quite at that level of fitness yet, so TJ is my go-to workout. you will love it too!!! Keep us posted on your progress with it :)
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have a few girls started on turbo jam in my support group... Feel free to PM me and I can help get you started too..
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. Always hated cardio until I found Chalene. I have Turbo Fire but I don't follow the program. I mix the Turbo Fire HIITs with the Turbo Jam steady state and weight workouts. I've also been doing the bonus Chalean Extreme "burn circuit 1" that came with one of the TF DVDs, and Chalean Extreme will be my next purchase. It kicks butt!
  • candlevv
    candlevv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have had my Turbo Jab on the shelf for over a year. I told myself I would not buy any other exercise videos until I went through the ones I have. I will start Turbo Jam Fast Track today. Any tips. Also does anyone take any additional supplements. Feel free to add me to your friends list. I need all the support I can get.

Veronica
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    :happy: Got my Turbo Jam in the mail today- and my HRM yesterday. CAN'T WAIT to go home tonight and use them both, together!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Turbojam is awesome. From someone who used to be an athlete, I will say it does very well. Charlene is great and keeping you motivated too - I love it! :) I got my set on Amazon used but it was almost brand new, I believe for $20? It comes with the 5 Turbojam exercises, you should check it out :)

That's the same one I ordered :)
  • heygina
    heygina Posts: 78
    Options
    A friend "loaned" me Turbo Jam 3 years ago and do you believe I have not done it once??? thanks for the post, and for reminding me that I have it. I think I need a buddy to be accountable to that will motivate me to do it a couple of times a week.

I have to start very slowly though. I'm waaay out of shape. Plus my husband proved I'm a klutz when he predicted I'd fall off my bike and I soooo did ( and scraped my knee to heck).

Thanks for the reviews :)
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Love love love Turbo Jam