Jillian Michaels 30 Day Triple- Cleanse, etc.

Options
Has anyone tried the Jillian Michaels triple action or whatever it is called? I know there are three different types of supplements in the package. Wasn't sure if anyone had tried it out yet?

Replies

• areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i just stared the 14 day cleanse and burn
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any of her supplements... I HATE taking pills... I get my mulit-vitamin down and that's it...
    But, here's a bump for ya :wink:
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    Let me know how that goes. I'm interesting to see if it makes a difference. It sounded good, but you never know?
  • lahlie
    lahlie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I started the cleanse on Monday....
  • pinkjen
    Options
    Let me know what you think? I have thought about doing it too???
  • wmchick81
    Options
    I started the cleanse on Monday....

Will you let us know how it goes? I hope it works!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine shared with me last night that she did a 14 day acai cleanse and lot 9 lbs. Though she did share this tip: stay near a bathroom at all times!

Anyone else tried the acai herb?
  • lahlie
    Options
    So far so good. It has not hurt my tummy at all....just made me a little "extra" regular, so far, if you know what I mean....LOL!! I dont feel as bloated, but I dont think it has done anything to actually make any weight come off faster.....not yet anyway. I will weigh on Monday...and we shall see
  • wmchick81
    Options
    A friend of mine shared with me last night that she did a 14 day acai cleanse and lot 9 lbs. Though she did share this tip: stay near a bathroom at all times!

Anyone else tried the acai herb?

O geez. I have enough stomach issues as it is. I probably should not try the acai one LOL
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    also curious to your results....keep us posted...
  • pinkjen
    Options
    Cant wait to hear from you on Monday!!! Good luck and keep us posted :)
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    OK...the cleanse does not work for me! I was more "regular" when I was just on my diet. It's not a good product if you are really active.
    Just eat healthy and workout. There's no quick fix!
  • lynndsmith
    Options
    I don;t believe there is one product meant for all. You really need to have a knowledgeable person who can evaluate your current lifestyle and go through every symptom you have. A Detox is a great way to start moving that fat and heal the body, just need to find out which one!
  • lahlie
    Options
    OK, Finished my "cleanse"....well, all except 1 dose that I forgot one day. I lost 3 pounds this week. As far as what I think about the product...I am not sure. I really can't tell that it did anything except make me a weeee bit more regular. I was never "uncomfortable", but my stool (gross, I know) did change (got mushier)....LOL! I am grossed out just typing this. IDK....we will see this wee if it was an aid to my 3lb weight loss.
  • wmchick81
    Options
    Any other results anyone who was trying it?
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the pills or that Kim Kadarshian pill. I don't really think they can help much for weight loss, but I would like to try just for an energy boost??? Anyone?
  • lace82alise
    Options
    I have done the 14 day cleanse and burn. I loved it. I lost 5 lbs. I thought it was just water weight (which i didn't care about because I was definitely less bloated so that made it worth it in and of itself) but they weight has not come back and I have been done with it for about two weeks now. I think I am going to try it again starting next week.