Does anyone play "Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012"?!?

Options
Okay... so I don't have easy access to a gym, and I'm not a big outdoors-ey person.
So I get stuck into video games! :D
and recently I've been loving the game "Your shape, Fitness Evolved 2012" for kinect. It keeps me entertained, It's VERY challenging and I love to see how many calories I'm burning per minute!
But it also has a community website... and this is what is really lacking for me, I love the sense of community here on mfp and would like to have that to keep me motivated in my exercise as well as in my eating, so..

Does anyone play? Friends wanted!! D:

Replies

• sandwichcat
    Options
    no onne? :(
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I play it!

I love the dancing and the running, but I do try everything. Xbox gamertag is Eresin84 if you want to add me!
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    And I also love the Dance Central games!
  • clgnemesis
    clgnemesis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started to use the program recently. Are you still using it?
  • hotchoklit
    Options
    I am on day 73. I lost 20lbs.
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have it but I never use it... I always forget about it. :-/
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am on day 73. I lost 20lbs.

Wow! Good for you!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitness Evolved 2012, but I never really use it. I don't like it too much. I guess it's too basic for me, and doesn't have enough variety to keep me interested.

However, I LOVE all the dance games. I have Just Dance 3, Just Dance Best Hits of 1 and 2, Country Dance, Dance Central 1 & 2, Black Eyed Peas Experience, Grease, Let's Dance, hmmmmmm. . . I think that's all for the moment. There are 3 or 4 coming out at the end of this year that I will definitely be getting!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about it. I used to use my Kinect for yoga. I have the biggest loser. It's a workout if you really put effort into it.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    double post. . . stupid connection :bigsmile:
  • sandwichcat
    Options
    yes i am still using it! as much as i can anyway..
    it makes you SO SORE if you really give it a go!

Thanks everyone :) if you want me to add you post your gamer tags!
    But i have dance central 3 as well which i love xD i just wish i was a better dancer paha!
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I don't have it, but I do have Zumba Fitness, Zumba Rush, Dance Central, Kinect Sports 1&2, and some other Kinect games. Gamertag monnietron if anyone wants to add me.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    I don't have it, but I do have Zumba Fitness, Zumba Rush, Dance Central, Kinect Sports 1&2, and some other Kinect games. Gamertag monnietron if anyone wants to add me.
    I can't believe I forgot my Zumba games!!!! Doh!!!
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have this. Just back from holiday and hoping to get started properly on it this weekend! Are you still doing this regularly, as I'd love someone to 'play along with'!!
    Alison
  • estralitas
    estralitas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I play, just started and am looking for friends! Add me - Pegabyte :)
  • michlowther
    michlowther Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've just started this and I love it!! I have so much fun doing the dances and (my fav) the wall breaker that soon an hour is up!! If you are still playing, I would love to be added as a friend - mayuan11 is my tag!
  • fattofit71
    Options
    I have it and use it almost every day. I have the most amazing muscles - under a big layer of fat !!! I'm new to fitness pal which I use on my iPad. I've never counted calories before so this is new for me. I also have Zumba, sports, dance central and also disney rush which actually also gets a sweat on! I'm working my way through all the exercises on ysfe and almost a brown belt. I'm looking forward to the new Nike game coming out. Please add me - Beamiercastle2 (I'm not sure if castle is ment to be a capital C).
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    me i just got it! lol havent registered online yet too busy playing lol xx i will do and I'll probably keep my name that I have here, c u on the xbox !
  • PrettynWitty12
    PrettynWitty12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thursday was my first day and I like it alot! "Run the World' didn't really do anything for me tho...I also have Zumba Rush & Dance Central 2, soon to be Dance Central 3. NancitaBobita is my gamer tag!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    my name is wishedpurse2 feel free to add me, Im just getting into it, allthough have no idea how to add friends. I love the skipping :)