Mass College Newbie

patiencem
patiencem Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all. I am a junior at college and I figured I'd try this a shot to re-lose what I had over the summer and then to stay in shape.

Replies

• AshBear
    AshBear Posts: 63
    Hey! similar story here! I'm a college junior in GA and I'm trying to lose weight that has slowly crept up on me. This is a great website!
  • cool! i'm hoping to add to my exercise routine without having to join a gym. at home exercises you know. I live in an on-campus apartment and cook my meals this year so eathing healthier isnt a problem, its the exercise. I also work an on-campus job plus am a bio major so i'm in lab alot.
  • AshBear
    AshBear Posts: 63
    Cool. My main goal is to add in exercise this semester. I'm always in lab too because I'm pre-med. I hate gyms too but I just got a treadmill so i'm excited! Good luck!
  • Hi Mass College Newbie! I am also a junior and doing the same thing...I love this site already...good luck!!
  • Thank you! It is being pretty helpful counting calories but I eat pretty healthy. I need to make sure to exercise more but I'm looking for some stuff I can do at school without having to join the campus gym
This discussion has been closed.