New here and looking for friends!

Options
I am 40 years old, soon to be 41. I am new to this site and just trying to get a feel for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have read many posts that state that "I am the biggest I have every been without being pregnant." I can relate to that comment completely. I had surgery on my neck 1-1/2 years ago that has stopped me from working out the way I used to. I am trying to watch what I eat but it is very hard sometimes.

Replies

• Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me! This is a very supportive site with lots of good information. Best part is that it is easy to use :smile: A big plus for me!
  • dmclement917
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP community! Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. This is a great place to find friends to help motivate and support each other! Good luck on your journey!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great daay and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • CasseyMarie74
    Options
    Welcome!
    I can relate to the biggest without being pregnant! About a year ago I was bigger than when I was pregnant with any of my kids. Very depressing feeling, but I'm working on that and getting healthier instead of just skinnier!
    Good luck....I'm sending a friend request.
  • classymommy777
    Options
    hi please add me as your buddy and what kind of neck surgery did you have to get because i have to get surgery on my neck to to remove a swollen thyroid gland that will not go away
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love my MFP friends. You can add me if you like.
  • Dress4Dolly
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! You are going to love it here:)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Earthshine
    Earthshine Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me - I'm also fairly new but I love this site! It works if you work it! :wink:
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like! I just lLove MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsAlexS
    Options
    You can add me as well I am fairly new I must say love this website. Everyone here is so supportive and encourging.
  • SofiaJara
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I need friends and support :)
  • sherrie1056
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this site and am looking for friends and support. This is my second day logging everything I eat and I'm amazed at how quickly the calories stack up, lol. Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll happily support you in attaining your goals:wink:
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm fairly new also but this site has really helped me stay on track. I've sent you a friend request. :smile:
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I just turned 40 in may with a plan a year ago to be FAB at 40! To date I have lost 60 lbs- all done in the gym, doing zumba and eating right. I started using this site last week because I felt my nutrition was starting to slack- BOY WAS I RIGHT!!!! Amazing how logging food and activity helps you with weight loss! Enjoy my friend!!!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site is great for motivating you and learning from others. Feel free to add me as well. 40 years old here
  • jenna0215
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! This is an awesome site! The people are so supportive and full of information! Feel free to add me, I am on here daily. Anyone else that would like support and gives daily support...also add me :-)
  • Ali155
    Ali155 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome to the site! It's a great source of motiviation/inspiration. :)
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • dymplez77
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new here myself....lost 4lbs easily the first week, working on my second. I am really enjoying this site and please feel free to add me as a friend, I need more friends! The more the merrier....let's get rid of this together! Here's the a healthy me and you! :smile: