I need some friends to go on this diet journey

Options
Since i have signed up i have no friends yet im 29 mother of 3 and im trying to lose all the weight i have gained i use to be 185 before kids now im 225 and cant lose it

Replies

• jlw728
    jlw728 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need some friends to help me stay motivated, and keep me going. Losing weight is so hard. Please feel free to add me.
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 year old working mom of 2 boys. I've lost 10 pounds so far, but have at least 20 pounds more to go, likely more. I have been here for 6 weeks, but haven't bothered with finding friends. Now I think I could use the support. Anyone looking for support and to offer it could feel free to add me.
  • pattyg1821
    Options
    been doing this since july 22. I have lost about 4 pounds plus inches. I have a close friend that Im am loosing it with. Someone that I know that will help me and much as me help her.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • shelli1982
    shelli1982 Posts: 133
    Options
    You can add me.. i'm not a mom but i've been bad and not logging lately, so back on track starting yesterday, my goal is to lose about 40 more lbs, then go from there... good luck, you can do it!
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job.. having friends and motivating people around you will help! I also came here to get help and advise for weight loss! Feel free to add me... I'm 42 mother of two teenage college students! I want to get back in shape and be healthy!
  • Padraig62
    Options
    Hi. I found this site really helped a lot so good luck and feel free to add me if you wish to
  • theawesomes
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me:glasses:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    hi
  • Paul_Hodge
    Options
    Since i have signed up i have no friends yet im 29 mother of 3 and im trying to lose all the weight i have gained i use to be 185 before kids now im 225 and cant lose it

Yes you can! Please, please, please tell yourself that you can and you will lose the weight. The mind is the most powerful organ in the human body; make yours work for you.

MFP has been like nothing else I've ever tried, and I've tried it all. WW's, extreme exercise, you name it. Then I ran into an old friend who showed me MFP and he told me what I've found to be the best diet advice that I've ever heard: "90% of your weight, whether you want to gain or lose, is diet. If you don't change your diet, nothing will ever change for you. I don't care how much you work out." This is so true. I've lost 20 LBS in 9 weeks just by changing my diet.

The takeaway from this? Change your mindset. Watch your diet. Follow your MFP calorie tracker and keep under your calorie limit; if you can't, time to workout. You WILL lose the weight.
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :happy: