Slim In 6 workouts

Options
I'm new to these workout DVD's so wanted to try something less intensive than say P90X (which I also looked at on the Beach Body website)

Has anyone tried Slim In 6? Got results, pics, advice?? Anything to spur me on, motivate me? lol.

Thanks in advance. Xx

Replies

• oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Posting because I too have contemplated Slim in 6...tried P90X, too hard for me right now.
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I got good results with Slim Series, especially in my legs, but I never managed to complete a SI6 rotation, so I can't speak specifically to SI6 results. I tried, but I cannot do the same video everyday.
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I received Si6 yesterday in the mail and did the first exercise this morning. I really liked it -- I thought intensity level was good for someone starting out ... I did the entire first video -- it wasn't easy but I completed it and felt good after. I felt good about myself after and was shaking on the stairs -- so I know it worked! Think I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

I have a small, old house and was glad to have a video that didn't make me feel like I'd go crashing through the floor!
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    My mother has gone through the slim in 6 program a few times and uses it at fit clubs. great program
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I got good results with Slim Series, especially in my legs, but I never managed to complete a SI6 rotation, so I can't speak specifically to SI6 results. I tried, but I cannot do the same video everyday.

I have the videos and enjoyed them, but right now my Dr. recommended not doing them in conjuction with my running at this time, I can begin again in October. I had a hip injury and the videos were aggravating it. I do like them!