Weekly Weigh-in: Nov 5-Nov 11

Well it's another bright and shiney week. I hope everyone had a great time.

As for myself:

Gained: 2.2 lbs
Current: 138.8

Ouch, I knew this week would be a rocky one but man. This is why I joined the site to make myself more aware of what I'm eating. We had an unexpected visitor this weekend so we ate out for almost every meal. Not only is it expensive for the bill fold but, not unexpectedly, it is also expensive for the body. Let's see if I can find a little more control this week.

Replies

• Well it's another bright and shiney week. I hope everyone had a great time.

As for myself:

Gained: 2.2 lbs
    Current: 138.8

Ouch, I knew this week would be a rocky one but man. This is why I joined the site to make myself more aware of what I'm eating. We had an unexpected visitor this weekend so we ate out for almost every meal. Not only is it expensive for the bill fold but, not unexpectedly, it is also expensive for the body. Let's see if I can find a little more control this week.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Bummer! Maybe it's just water weight. :smile: I any event, it's a new week, and you'll make up for it!
  • Thanks! It wasn't too much of a surprise. But like I said, that's what I'm here for. To make myself more accountable.
  • Alaskanhiker - we all have our ups and downs, I bet you will have a loss this week.

Is this post for every body to weigh in or is it one for you to hold yourself accountable? Just trying to find my way around and see how things work.
    Thanks!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    It is meant for everyone. It was started last week to make it easier to check in because Cheryls original check in was so large. I think it is a nice way to see how everyone is doing.

Eve:bigsmile:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    I know what you mean about a change in your routine and not having as much control. We leave for a 3 week vacation soon. It will be lots of fun, don't get me wrong, but 3rd world countries aren't known for the healthiest food. I hope I can keep some semblance of control and not back peddle too much!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Oct. 14 - 210
    Nov. 1 - 198
    Nov. 7 - 195

Still losing but slowing down to a nice steady rate.
    Hi, Alaska. Thanks for this weekly weigh in. Hate to post a loss when you had a bad week :embarassed: but know you'll do well as you have a go at it attitude. Go get em tiger! :bigsmile:
  • dang I wish I was 138.8!!!

I think that's a good weight!

(oops sorry I forgot i'm on my husband's account LOL)

I'm female btw ...
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    I started Aug at 280
    This week I am at 248

Alaska you will do it. What part of Alaska are you in anyway?

I so want to go visit up there some day.

Eve
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Today was my first check in day and so far so good.

11/2 - 182.5
    11/9 - 180.0

I took my measurements for the first time as well so that will be interesting to check in a few weeks.
    If I can take off about 5 lbs a month for the next 6 months I will be so happy! My ulitmate goal is 25 lbs in 6 months and 40 lbs in one year. Although 30lbs with lots of muscle is fine too!
    Ulitmately I would just really like to be in shape come May so I can finally try Spring mountaineering with my better half. (It's when the mountains/boulders are still covered with snow so you wear crampons and use iceaxes, but apparently it's easier to climb). Talk about a workout!!

:happy:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    October 26 ~ 146.6
    November 2 ~ 146.6
    November 9 ~ 145.6

My weights are with clothes on and I had been up for 4 hours. I have had my breakfast and a good bit to drink. Until I get new scales for here at home I will be using my TOPS weigh-ins.
    :flowerforyou:
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    start weight 9/14/07 194
    last week 11/2/07 176.5
    this week 11/9/07 176

Lost another 1/2 pound this week. I'm happy that it is in the right direction. I was without internet most of this week and was SO lost without My Fitness Pal to help keep me on track. I didn't eat the smartest choices. I REALLY need the accountability of SEEING the numbers on my screen.

Alaskanhiker - you are right about just being aware... this site is so awesome for that!
    redalee - YOU GO GIRL! :) 3lbs lost this week! Must be all of that exercise you are checking in with! :wink:
    eve, lizard, & loretta - WAY TO GO!!! *\o/* Keep up the great work!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • Hi there everyone:smile:

25/10 =210
    01/11 =207
    08/11 =205

last week i was very ill and did not work out or eat much?
    so for next week i hope it will 3lb!!!!!!